U/S Update

iVillage Member
U/S Update
Thu, 05-06-2010 - 10:03am

Hey gals,

I had my U/S yesterday and there is one baby measuring exactly where it should - 9 weeks. I guess I am bigger since this is my 7th.

iVillage Member
In reply to: mamawen
Thu, 05-06-2010 - 9:06pm

Yay, Wendy! Glad to hear that everything is okay...and that baby appears healthy! I wondered about multiple pregnancies (not multiples) and if you get larger and larger each time. There must be a point though where things even out b/c Michelle Duggar should be as big as a house! LOL

I had a horrible u/s tech one time...with my son Benjamin. She was cold and flip...not a good combo for me since I am high-risk by nature of my history and need a lot of hand holding in the early weeks! LOL

Anyway, I'll never forget the 20-week u/s when we were to find out baby's gender and she delivered the news in such an uncaring way. I get that she's not gonna be over the moon excited for us, but a little compassion would be nice! Plus her comments about my AMA ruffled my feathers!

Hope everything continues to go well for you,

Val

iVillage Member
Sat, 05-08-2010 - 9:21pm
Sorry you had a disappointing experience, but I am glad you found out the baby is well! Congrats on a good u/s. I'm also a homeschooling mom expecting #7 (in August).

Carol, mom to 6PhotobucketPhotobucket

Carol, mom to 7

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-11-2010 - 3:46am

Oh, Wendy, I'm so glad everything looks good!

Photobucket