an unwilling goodbye :(

iVillage Member
an unwilling goodbye :(
Sat, 05-15-2010 - 9:10am

Yet again I find myself waiting to MC this LO. There was no growth in a week's time between my 7 week and 8 week ultrasound, and no heartbeat. It is following the same pattern of my previous MC in November.

My stay here was too short, but I wish you ladies all the luck in the world!

I am at peace with this now, as we have actually been talking and will move forward with a foster to adopt program. I am fulfilling a lifelong dream to adopt a child in need. So if there is a silver lining in this dark cloud, this is it.

Happy and Healthy pg's to you all!

~April

~April, Mom to son Jory, 22 and boy/girl twins, Alex and Haley, 10

kids 20101

Photobucket

Due in Decemberdue in december tree Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

~April, Mom to son Jory, 23 and boy/girl twins, Alex and Haley, 11

iVillage Member
Sat, 05-15-2010 - 2:09pm

April,

I am so sorry for your loss. I never like reading these posts from our members. But I applaud the fact that your looking forward and want to foster/adopt a child who badly needs a good family. Just give yourself the time you need to get over this. Best wishes for your journey forward.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-16-2010 - 10:16pm
April, I was on the July board with you also, and I am so sorry to hear you are suffering another loss.

Robynne mama to Emily (3/26/99), Allison (5/13/02)

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-16-2010 - 11:09pm
April, I am so sorry for your loss!

Carol, mom to 6PhotobucketPhotobucket

Carol, mom to 7

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-17-2010 - 11:43pm
Oh, April, I'm so sorry to read this news. I'll keep you in my thoughts as you begin the grieving process. I'm so pleased to know that there is something positive to come of this, though. I wish you much joy and happiness as you begin your quest to fulfill your dream of finding a child to share your love, your life, and your home with. Best wishes to you always. Please come back and share the news of your newest addition when all is finalized -- or better yet, if you're so inclined to stick around, please keep us posted on your journey. I completely understand if that's too difficult for you to do, just know that you're always welcome here.
Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-18-2010 - 3:12am

April, I'd like to add my condolences to you, for the loss of your pregnancy. Still, we will all be eager to hear about your experience with adoption, hoping it goes well for you.

Take care.

Molly

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-18-2010 - 5:54pm

Hello April.

I was saddened to read your post. Please know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers as you recover both physically and emotionally. It sounds like you have a wonderful perspective on things and that you are really excited about the foster to adopt program.

Best wishes,
Val