28-Week Glucose Test-ugh!

iVillage Member
28-Week Glucose Test-ugh!
Tue, 05-18-2010 - 6:23pm

This afternoon I had my 1-hour Glucose Tolerance Test...ugh...and 2-week appt. I can't believe that I'm already at the point of every 2-wweek appts. how did that happen?!!!

Actually, this time around it wasn't as bad of an experience as I remembered it to be...perhaps b/c I only remember the 3-hour test!

Hoping that I pass this test, but if I fail it, Dr. E is not making me do the 3-hour test...we're just calling it Gestational Diabetes times 3! LOL

So, if I pass the 1-hour I'll be pleasantly surprised, but if I fail it I won't be shocked!

Next appt in 2 weeks is my monthly growth scan and I've been given the green light to go on vacation in 3-weeks. That's if the Alabama coastline doesn't get destroyed by oil, tar balls, etc.!

Also, I've got the shared nursery/big boy bedroom under construction. Feel free to check it out:

www.kueterfamilyblog.blogspot.com

Hope everyone is doing well,

val

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-24-2010 - 10:42am
Val - I love your blog! The quiche sounds scrumptious -- I just may have to try that recipe. : ) The nursery looks awesome, too. That's the perfect color blue. Not too dark, not too light, and not too bright. Can't wait to see your new little guy in there. You have a great attitude about the GD. It is what it is, right. Oh, and I love your thoughts on the sick children at church. : ) TFS your blog with us. Be well and be happy!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket