My heart is breaking....

iVillage Member
My heart is breaking....
Wed, 05-26-2010 - 8:32pm

Well, I went in for my ultrasound and there it was....

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-26-2010 - 9:04pm

Dani,

My heart breaks for you too. I know there's nothing one can say to take away the pain, but if you do decide to try again down the road, just try remember others have been down the same road and successfully delivered healthy babies since. Unfortunately, there are no guarantees in this pregnancy business at any age, and I suppose at our age especially. I'm still scared of something going wrong but try not to dwell on it.

I wish you the best for healing and whatever you decide to do from here.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-27-2010 - 10:41am
Oh, I'm so sorry to read this post. I was hoping you'd have a better outcome this time. I was really, really hoping for that. No one can answer the questions you asked; it sure would be helpful if someone could, I know. I hope you'll be able to find strength and happiness in the wonderful family you already have. And it may be a good idea to have the testing done so you know what's going on. I'll keep you in my thoughts. Best wishes to you.
Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-28-2010 - 9:31pm

Hi Danielle.

I've been off this week and just now read your post.

I am so sorry to read of your loss...especially after things looked promising.

I really have no words...just know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Valerie

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-01-2010 - 10:59am

Oh sweetie I'm so sorry!

I did the back to back miscarriages too, and it was hard and shocking and heartbreaking. I went on to have an IUI done at 42.5 so that we could conceive sooner, rather than later, and we're now pregnant with #6, all safe and sound at 43 years old.

It took me a few weeks to get hope again, that we could try again, and not have a miscarriage. It just takes a little longer to catch a golden egg. My RE said that it's a natural course of events to lose to miscarriage, over 40, but that if you keep at it, you'll get a good sperm/egg combo that will grow full term.

I wish the best for you.

Andy, Gerard, Sarah, Merina and Emma call me Mama,

but you can call me

KelliSue

Laugh a little - www.kellikolz.blogspot.com

pregnancy

Andy, Gerard, Sarah, Merina and Emma call me Mama,

but you can call me

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-01-2010 - 12:32pm

So sorry to hear of your loss! Please take good care of yourself.

All the best to you and your family, Melinda