37 weeks, home stretch!

iVillage Member
37 weeks, home stretch!
Sat, 07-10-2010 - 12:18am

I had my 37 week appointment this week, and all is still well.

Robynne mama to Emily (3/26/99), Allison (5/13/02)

iVillage Member
Sat, 07-10-2010 - 9:33pm
Wow, Robynne, you're doing so well for being so close to you due date and caring for six young children! I don't know how you do it -- you must be one of those super Moms!!! : ) You really don't have much longer now...you're definitely in the home stretch! I'm sorry you're so exhausted and cranky -- oh, boy, do I remember feeling exactly how you described you're feeling. Not fun! Hang in there, and keep us posted! Thanks for the update.
Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 07-11-2010 - 1:25am

Wow, Robynne, so great you're almost there. I have the feeling I'm not far behind you. Again, if he/I can hang in there another week or two, that may just be ideal in my case. Not feeling as many contractions today, so I don't think what was going on yesterday was a sign I'm about to go into labor within a few days, but I feel there's a good chance he could be here by the end of the month/early August.

Keep us posted! I here ya on the crankiness, btw, and I'm not even dealing with a nest of kids!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 07-11-2010 - 4:40pm
Well, you are almost there! I hope that the baby hangs in there for you and you can have another 2 weeks. I know the exhausted, cranky feeling well. I tell my kids that I need naps daily now and they are pretty good about it. The olders help w/ the youngers. Happy home stretch!

Carol, mom to 6PhotobucketPhotobucket

Carol, mom to 7