Had my anatomy scan

iVillage Member
Had my anatomy scan
Thu, 08-26-2010 - 12:24pm
Everything looks good and I found out I am having a boy and a girl. It took me three years to get PG, I get two and one is a girl. My DS and DH are thrilled. I would have been happy to ahve two more boys, but now that I think about it, it really is special to be able to have both genders. Babies will likely be born at 37 weeks, so just about four months to go. I can't wait.

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-03-2010 - 4:18pm
Thanks Betsy. I find I am just dying to know what everyone is having now that I know about me. Weird, huh? In the end, it never really matters -- every baby is a special baby.

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-31-2010 - 7:53pm

Congratulations Krista!
What a perfect arrangement! And just four more months...it will be here before you know it!
I have a two year old son and am due with #2 in April...don't know sex yet but would be happy with either, although I agree there it would be special to have both genders.
Best of luck to you!

Betsy

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-31-2010 - 1:36pm

Congratulations, Krista!

So very happy for you!

I too have 2 boys and one girl...although my daughter was our first born and our IVF baby. Somehow, that makes her all the more special!

And yet, the boys are special b/c they are spontaneous conceptions...goes to show you that every single baby is special regardless of how they were conceived!!! LOL

Hope all continues to go well for you!

Blessings,
Val

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-30-2010 - 11:05am

Thanks Carol. it really is incredible. All these years I never thought I would have a second baby and now, I will have three kids. And my son gets a brother like I wanted for him and I get the daughter I never knew I really wanted. Both grandmas are thrilled to get a girl. One grandma has four grandsons, and the other just has Eli. Miraculous, really. Thanks for all your support and encouragement these last three years.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 08-29-2010 - 7:45pm
Congratulations Krista! How exciting to get a set, boy and girl! I remember all those posts of yours for the past 2 years from when I was pg w/ Eilley and I am so thrilled for you!

Carol, mom to 7PhotobucketPhotobucket

Carol, mom to 7

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-26-2010 - 2:18pm

What great news! Though you're right-- you'd be blessed either way-- it must be nice to get two for the price of one, so to speak.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-26-2010 - 1:23pm

Krista

Congratulations on a good scan and having a boy and a girl.

Pregnancy%20ticker