Hey Rachelle.. how are you

iVillage Member
Hey Rachelle.. how are you
Sat, 01-10-2009 - 11:44pm

Havent heard from you, how is the baby! and how are you? planning any more?

Dyan

My clan: Patrick Kathy, husband Ed, me, Eddie

Next row: Stephanie, Morgan Nick and baby Mikey on my lap

baby development

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-15-2009 - 10:30am

I was wondering about Rachelle too - we havent heard from her for a long time...

Your enormous family looks fabulous, by-the-way! I wish I had realised younger how great having children is, then I'd have had lots too...

Torielle

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-15-2009 - 10:30pm
Same here, Torielle!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-16-2009 - 1:01am

Hi Dyan and Everybody !!

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-16-2009 - 2:51am

I feel the same way - why have them unless you can enjoy them to the full, and give them your all. I'm one of those lucky ones who can do just this, but only because I started having them later. When I was younger I would not have had the patience to raise a family, I would not have been with the right man and I would probably not have been able to stop work as I have now. I only met DH when I was 37 and DD arrived "by accident" when I was already 40, DS was planned and arrived when I was 43. Even though I am 44 now, I would do a #3 if my period woud come back (which it doesnt while I am bf...) and I could persudae DH that it is a good idea...I just love being pregnant, having babies and helping them to grom up. (Having said that, DD, who is now 3 1/2, drives me nuts sometimes with her incessant questions...)

Good luck with the decision that you will have to take at some point

Torielle

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-16-2009 - 3:04am

How lovely to recieve your news, Rachelle. I am so excited that you are ttc #3. I am convinced you will succeed. I am also so envious! There is not a whiff of AF in my neighbourhood, but I know that while I am bf and bed-sharing, she wont be back. And the trouble is, I believe so strongly in bf and bed-sharing suits us so well that I fear it will be a long time until I am fertile agian. And THEN I have to persuade DH that it is a good idea. He's not on my side here yet - he grumbles about us being completely hostage to the needs of children and unable to go on holiday, etc as we please. You did well to get DH to agree now because when Esai is older and more demanding the idea of two little ones may seem less attractive to him!

Great news about your daughter too.

By-the-way there is something you can tick in your board settings to be automatically informed when someone posts you. Maybe

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-16-2009 - 1:10pm

Glad to hear things are well with you.

iVillage Member
Sat, 01-17-2009 - 12:44am
Congratulations on your baby! I am relatively new on this board, but I wanted to wish you well in trying for another. We had so many issues trying to conceive our first two biological children (8 yrs for the 1st, 9 for the 2nd) that the ease of conceiving our 2 yr old and now this surprise have convinced me that anything is possible!

Michelle

Loving Mom to three

Michelle

Loving Mom to three rambunctious 

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-18-2009 - 9:47pm

Why Thank you!

it only took 5 years to get a photo with all of them together and our wedding didnt count!

I enjoy having a big family... though some days it seems like the problems never end, because when one is doing well the other is having a melt down.. and its like that times 6.. LOL

I wished I would have gotten pregers again, but that didnt happen and now im in nursing school so a baby woudl make things even harder.

Dyan

My clan: Patrick Kathy, husband Ed, me, Eddie

Next row: Stephanie, Morgan Nick and baby Mikey on my lap

baby development

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-18-2009 - 10:01pm

It's great to hear from you!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 02-01-2009 - 12:52pm

Hey there, Torielle!

Pages