Why change a good thing? (m)

iVillage Member
Why change a good thing? (m)
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 8:48am
I am at work and will not have time to deal with the new board today. I'm going MIA till monday. Will try to figure all of this out this weekend....I can say right now it's going to take some time to get used to this.... why was it changed!?? Hugs to all of you...good luck at any appt.s too... Hilly
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 8:52am
I agree!!!!!!!! I have always thought that the boards at parentsplace were very user friendly. Thats the reason I came to parentsplace in the first place. I think that we are going to have many problems with newbies stopping by. This format is hard to work with and I cant even see roll call.....

Hugs hilly. see you this weekend..... ang

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 8:57am
GL Hilly, If you figure out any secrets-- let us know

Jodi

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 8:58am
MAJOR SUCK-O-RAMA! Guess I'd better go back to school and grab my computer sciences degree before I give this another shot. Gonna miss you guys, I'm going MIA for the weekend too while I figure this darn thing out. Way to go, Parents Place...when will you humans learn you can't improve on perfection? (That's why I don't even TRY to better myself, hehehe!) (((((((((((((((((HUGGLES)))))))))))))

-A very VERY confused Nomes

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 9:03am
Ditto. I feel like this new set-up is A LOT slower, and it's not because of the system I have. It's only been slow since moving to this new set-up. It's very Frustrating!

-Deann

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 9:39am
And after we post, how do we get back to all the messages?

This is so upsetting. I must be way to dependant on the boards b/c I'm in tears that I can't talk to you guys easily. I agree with what everyone is saying here so far.

Lynne