Dying to buy som'n for baby?

iVillage Member
Dying to buy som'n for baby?
Sat, 08-14-2010 - 2:05pm

Every time I'm out shopping, I seem to get sucked into the baby department.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
<
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-16-2010 - 1:04pm

Yes, I keep getting drawn over to the baby sections myself and I was doing good with just the window shopping until this past Thursday. I broke my rule and bought something. I felt so guilty and mad at myself and was worried that I was going to jinx it. :( Totally silly, I know. But I just couldn't help myself. I bought the CUTEST little skirt ever at Old Navy. I made a deal with myself that I could have that one thing as long as I don't buy anything else until after the anatomy scan. :)

It makes me really sad that we aren't allowing ourselves to fully enjoy these pregnancies...if the m/c had never happened, I'd probably have a truck load of things for my little one already. :(

Photobucket

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-16-2010 - 11:15pm

It

<
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-17-2010 - 1:59pm
I know, it's so weird that this week I'll be 4 months! Crazy! I just called to schedule our AS yesterday. It's going to be on 9/3. I'm so excited! I just hope I don't get the same tech that did the u/s for me on the day we found out we m/c. She totally sucked. I felt so de-moralized and like I was completely invisible. I wanted to just crawl into a hole and die. She was so insensitive to the fact that she was discussing my lifeless baby on the screen. :( Ugh! This time will be a completely different experience though even if it's the same lady. Maybe I can come up with some sort of snarky comment to say to her while I'm there...
Photobucket

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-18-2010 - 10:24pm

You're so adorable.

<