Kaidin is 4 1/2 months!

iVillage Member
Kaidin is 4 1/2 months!
Wed, 02-11-2009 - 8:06pm

Hi Ladies!

First, congratulations to everyone who has had their baby. I wish I was able to be on here more often. It's so insane trying to balance work, child, life, friends, husband, house, etc. Internet time had to give...

Kaidin is such a happy baby. He's been a real giggler for months now and it's the best sound in the world. He's pretty much sleeping from 7-7 and only eats once which is nice. He is learning new things all the time and it's so fun to watch him change and grow. He's still a small guy - barely 13 pounds but super long. His dad was the same way I guess.

We went to Mexico at Christmas and had so much fun. He was a great little traveler, taking naps by the pool. Thank goodness for room service margaritas!

I've attached a few pictures. You can see more on our blog if you want at www.littleskipper.com

I hope you and your LO's are all well!

Colleen

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
iVillage Member
Thu, 02-12-2009 - 10:08am
((Colleen)) It is good to see an update! I hope all is well! I love the pics! BTW...Cheryl and I are trying to plan another meet up this spring, when the pass gets better! I hope we can finally meet up! TC

2010siggie.gif picture by NELSON311

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-12-2009 - 10:15am
HI-you have been missed! Kaiden is such a cute & happy guy!
Photobucket >Blinkie Maker
iVillage Member
Thu, 02-12-2009 - 11:35am
Aww, he's absolutely adorable! I just LOVE that last picture- it made me smile! :-)

Random Image

pregnancy calendar

Photobucket

TickerShack.com Ticker

Random Image

Thank you to Amb