Grad Weekly Chat! 2/23 - 3/1
Mon, 02-23-2009 - 11:45am

Welcome to all the new grads!

It's time to chat ladies!

<9.27.08 Siggy

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-23-2009 - 12:02pm

Since you ladies have been chatter boxes lately I figured I would jump in in the beginning of the week. You better not be quiet this week!

Our weekend was good. A couple girlfriends and I took Emma and one of their sons to Build A Bear. Emma had a blast, even if she didnt really understand she was so excited with her teddy bear. It was a good day out with the girls. I also got her Easter outfit from Childrens Place which I was very excited about. Saturday night I went out with some girls for dinner and to see Confessions of a Shopaholic. It was fun but it was like watching my life story... ugh. Although since having Emma I have really controlled my shopping... sort of. Sunday we went grocery shopping and hung out at home. Fun times.

I am wondering how Alisha did in Dallas?

What did everyone else do this weekend?

Photobucket
pregnancy calendar
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-23-2009 - 1:12pm

Gm molly. Sounds like you had a great weekend. Mine was a bit hairy for a while and never knew coming back from dallas could take almost 5hrs to get back home. (reg a 3hr trip) Doc appt did not go as we would have liked. More procedures and a another surgery coming our way. She has to have a neuro surgery consult and a bunch of other stuff. More details on that to come.

Saturday i was so flipping tired bc ms k is sick and so i just wanted to lay around. No such luck there. I had to rush ms K to the hossy bc her o2 levels were

Follow my blog at:http://mommasangels.blogspot.com/

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-23-2009 - 1:15pm

Molly-GREAT new siggy!:)

Your weekend sounds fun! So glad you got out for a girls day & night-my kids are begging to go to build a bear!

We had

Photobucket >Blinkie Maker
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-23-2009 - 1:18pm
thanks tracie. i posted a post about it just a few minutes ago i guess to molly. i meant to all. hey how did your date night go girl? i missed out on the details? i want them all. including the steamy ones.. so i can live vicariously through you! lol.

Follow my blog at:http://mommasangels.blogspot.com/Photobucket Thanks Renee for the siggy! PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Follow my blog at:http://mommasangels.blogspot.com/

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-23-2009 - 1:56pm

Alisha-sorry Kenadies appt did not go well. That poor baby girl, I am praying for her of course. That is cute the nurses were fighting over her-I can see why, she is such a little dolly.

Sorry about DH blowing you off also, I hope that he behaves.

The date night was great. Went to our little bar before the game-my favorite part of going to the games!;)

It was so nice to be alone together. We really enjoyed the time together. LOL on the steamy parts! There were no really hot ones-when we got home Joseph was wide awake so I took him to bed with me, so he was nursing on and off all night-no room for DH!

Photobucket >Blinkie Maker
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-23-2009 - 2:15pm

Oh Alisha, I was really hoping you would get better news but I will continue my prayers for Kenadie. She is so strong and such a fighter!

Sorry DH blew you off but I agree just kinda keep an eye out and see how it goes.

Photobucket
pregnancy calendar
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-23-2009 - 2:19pm

Tracie, I do love Build a Bear, even before Emma. I love watching all the children get excited and the imaginations they have. If you ever decide to go I think all your children would have a blast!

I cant imagine potty training a puppy... so many hugs for going through that with 4 children! I told DH that I am in love with your puppy and I want one. Maybe in time.

Photobucket
pregnancy calendar
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-23-2009 - 2:55pm

I saw Confessions with my sister on last weekend - What'd you think of it? I read the book before seeing the movie and I enjoyed the book more. I think my sister felt the same way you did - she's way in debt and is stuck on how to get out.

This past weekend I had a girl's night with my BFFs. We hung out at my Amanda's house. Had drinks, chatted then decided to go to a late movie - He's Just Not That Into You. It's really cute and made me miss my DH a lot.

Then Saturday we just hung out at home. Yesterday we went to the zoo, and then I worked at 7 PM. So it was a busy weekend; too short - but fun.

<9.27.08 Siggy
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-23-2009 - 2:58pm

Sounds like a long weekend. I'm sorry ms K is still being so dramatic and needing more surgeries. And that your DH was nonchalant about the issue. I really hope he realizes how much it means to you and straightens up.

I'm excited for your friend to be here!

<9.27.08 Siggy
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-23-2009 - 3:00pm
If you get one, get one that's pre-trained! So much easier! ;)
<9.27.08 Siggy

Pages