Grad Weekly Chat! 3/9-3/15

iVillage Member
Grad Weekly Chat! 3/9-3/15
Mon, 03-09-2009 - 1:13am

How was everyone's weekend? Anything exciting planed for this upcoming week?

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

<9.27.08 Siggy

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-09-2009 - 9:48am

We had a good and relaxing weekend. Friday night DH had some guys over and I went scrapbooking. Which I got a lot of pages accomplished this weekend. I am trying to keep up to date with Emma's book while also catching up on some older stuff.

Saturday, we hung out here and I eventually went to the grocery store which was good because yesterday we got like a foot of snow.

The best part of the weekend is we had tons of cookies. It was nice to get back into eachother again. The past month we have both been tired and ignoring each others needs. Hopefully March will be better.

We dont have many plans for the week although I think its supposed to be sunny so I will definitey be trying to get Emma out.

How was everyone else's weekend.

Photobucket
pregnancy calendar
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-09-2009 - 10:12am

Hello! Molly-that

Photobucket >Blinkie Maker
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-09-2009 - 10:21am
Thinking and praying for Alisha & Miss K, I just read her post up above...
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-09-2009 - 2:18pm
I'm glad you had a good weekend, and yay for lots of cookies!!! Hopefully that continues.
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

<9.27.08 Siggy
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-09-2009 - 2:27pm

I'm glad the kids had fun swimming. We might be going to Mesquite this upcoming weekend - but it depends if my grandpa is having surgery or not. If we do, Bekah will go swimming for the 2nd time in her life. This summer we're going to go more often as it starts to warm up.

This weekend was okay - although I'm glad it's over. I had to worry very early (6 AM) on Sunday, which meant to my body I was awake at 4... not fun. And then while I was working someone decided to break into my car! They didn't even take anything either - just busted a window and rummaged through the glove box.

Bekah's also been teething - starting to get molars so she's being more fussy and not sleeping as well at night. There's one for sure that's erupted...but I can't tell if others are coming in or not. Usually with her she gets a few at a time - not just one... Hopefully this doesn't last very long.

Also, when I talked to DH last night he said that there's a good chance that he'll only be home 6 months before his next deployment. :( I love having time to myself - but am so tired of being a single mom and am so tired of him being in such dangerous places. Why can't he spend 3 weeks in Egypt as a deployment like one of his colleagues!! This college spent 4 months in Guam (a place where you hang out on the beach the entire time!), 3 weeks in Egypt, and then his 3rd deployment was 3 months in Afghanistan. He was sent home early because it was so slow... DH's first deployment was longer than this colleague's deployments put together!!!

And to top it off where ever DH goes he's always at the busiest base int he country.... :( I'm tired of it.

Anyway... I have been enough of a downer.

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

<9.27.08 Siggy
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-09-2009 - 8:43pm

Erika hun big huge hugs. I can't even imagine what you are going thru.

Tracie.. OUCH! I dont know how dedicated i would be to nursing if k did that to me! lol. Thanks for the ppt.

Molls.. Did i read that you got lots of cookies? I hope you enjoy them! You go girl! A hossy puts a damper on my cookies! erh! lol.

Ladies i miss chatting it up. These nurses are just dull. All work and no fun! ;) LOL. The hot resident is off call so no daydreaming about him either.

Follow my blog at:http://mommasangels.blogspot.com/ PhotobucketThanks

Follow my blog at:http://mommasangels.blogspot.com/

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-09-2009 - 11:05pm
Oh, thanks for the sympathies, but I can't even imagine going through what you're going through. At least my immediate family is all healthy. You are one of the strongest people I know to deal with everything you are handling. A sick child is the worst! Especially one being as much of a diva as Ms K!
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

<9.27.08 Siggy
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-10-2009 - 8:58pm
oh Erika she is living

Follow my blog at:http://mommasangels.blogspot.com/

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-11-2009 - 9:01am

Hi! Quiet week here! My kids are back in school today. We had a pretty good snow storm yesterday! Got about 5 more inches-boooo! BUT it will be in the mid 40's by the weekend and high 40's next week-yaaaaayyyyy! I so need spring!

Joseph is really having a hard time teething this week, poor boy. I can see those 2 top fronts are making their way through. He is

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-11-2009 - 9:05am

Many (((HUGS))) Erika!

Pages