My Girls are Here!! 8-2-10 (X-posted)
Mon, 08-09-2010 - 1:53pm

Arianna

-- Laura

Tinkerbell

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-09-2010 - 2:44pm
OMG! They're BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations. I'm sorry that your birth story wasn't a good one, but I'm glad that everything turned out okay in the end. And they didn't even need to spend time in NICU?!! That's awesome! :) Yay!
Photobucket

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-09-2010 - 2:46pm

Oh Laura, CONGRATS on your two sweet, precious bundles of joy! They are just beautiful! And I love the names you've picked too! Im sorry that their birth story was kind of scary and traumatic, but if they went home within 48 hours after birth, I guess everything ended up ok.

I hope you're adjusting well to motherhood, and getting as much rest as you can! Remember, the first couple months are the hardest - but it WILL get easier :)

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-09-2010 - 6:40pm
Wow Laura congratulations! They are so beautiful (and they look exactly alike!). Sorry it was so traumatic but glad that things worked out OK in the end.

pregnancy week by week

Melissa - 38

DH - 38

DD - Almost 2!

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-09-2010 - 7:38pm
Wow, they're both so big (for twins!) and no NICU. Their birth might not have been ideal, but it's over now, and your little angels are home. They're beautiful.
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-10-2010 - 9:40am

Awww, Laura, your girls are beautiful! You are so blessed. I'm sorry that your birth wasn't ideal, but as long as you got two healthy babies out of it, it sounds like a good one to me. How great is it that they are already home w/ you and doing so well.

Yet another PAL success story! These make us all feel better and breathe easier. Congratulations on your wonderful family and thank you for sharing!

Jen--

Pregnant after Valentine's Day loss

Photobucket

wedding ticker

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jen--

Pregnant after Valentine's Day loss

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-10-2010 - 12:54pm
Thanks a lot girls!! and GL to all you that are still waiting for you bundles of joy!

-- Laura

Tinkerbell

Pregnancy Ticker

-- Laura

Tinkerbell

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-11-2010 - 6:41pm
Oh Laura I have been waiting to see this post from you!!!! They are absolutely beautiful and I know you are absolutely in love! This has been a long road and it sounds like you had a rough inning but it's so worthwhile for you! Congratulations!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thanks to Anne for the great siggies and to my SMFB girls for my MML siggies!!!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-12-2010 - 9:02am
Congratulations!!! I'm sorry the birth itself wasn't what you'd like to have, but it looks like you got two beautiful little girls out of it. I'm envious of those weights, I hope mine can get close to that big! Enjoy your little girls!!!
Photobucket

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-12-2010 - 9:30am

Congratulations, Laura! They're beautiful!

I'm sorry the birth story isn't a good one. Let's just say that I've been there - and, being a PAL, those scary birth moments are even worse, I think. Make sure you're taking care of yourself as you're busy taking care of those beautiful girls! (((hugs)))

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 08-14-2010 - 10:31pm

Congratulations, Laura!! They are beautiful... and have so much hair!

I'm so glad they are able to be home with you!

~Michelle

Pages