A last connor update, and thank you

iVillage Member
A last connor update, and thank you
Tue, 04-08-2003 - 1:45pm
Here is a link to our local newspaper's story, if anyone is interested

http://www.mailtribune.com/archive/2003/0408/local/stories/06local.htm

The good news (if you can call it that) is that it no longer sounds like a "crime" but just a tragic accident. I think the news was just trying to sensationalize it at first, saying that it was being considered a "Serious crime". Today's story says that there are no signs of foul play.

Thank you again for all of your positive thoughts and continued prayers for this family.

I can't help but be angry at how unfair this all is, that Connor went missing while his mom and grandmother were AT CHURCH. I know that we aren't supposed to question God, but during these times it can be hard not to. Sorry if that sentence offends anyone, but feelings need to be released.

Thank you again,

Casey

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-08-2003 - 5:15pm
So sad... and I agree with you about the terrible irony. I'll be thinking of you and your family and wishing you peace.

Catharine

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-09-2003 - 9:22am
Casey,

Once again I am so sorry for you and your family, my heart is breaking for all of you. I will keep you in my prayers.

Hugs,

Donna

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-09-2003 - 12:08pm
Your family will continue to be in my thoughts. I can't imagine what you Aunt is going through. Best of luck and peace to you all.

Melissa
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-09-2003 - 3:48pm
(((Casey))) I'm so very sorry that this was the outcome. It's just heartbreaking. My thoughts are with your family.

Beth (I'll squeeze DD extra-long this evening)

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-11-2003 - 10:28am
Oh, Casey, I am so VERY VERY sorry! What an awful thing for your family to go through. It is just tragic. Not that it helps, but I am thinking of you and your family, especially your aunt. Prayers to you--

Annie

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-18-2003 - 12:13pm
Casey I am so sorry. This story is so tragic. I am at least grateful that Conner was not hurt by someone and that he was never alone. What a faithful companion that dog was. I am crying for your family. It is so unfair, I wish there were some answers for senseless losses like this.

Thank you for updating us. You are in my thoughts.

Tess