I started bleeding & cramping again *m*

iVillage Member
I started bleeding & cramping again *m*
Thu, 04-24-2003 - 2:03pm
and could really use some prayers! I've been on such a rollercoaster and now this. :-( Please join me in prayer that my baby is ok and that the bleeding/cramping stops. I see my doctor tomorrow evening and until then I'm just going to keep taking my progesterone and taking it easy. I have a friend who is coming to help me take my son to get his immunizations this afternoon. I know he's going to have to be held down and there's no way I can do that at this point. I'll keep you all updated and thanks so much for your thoughts/prayers! I appreciate them so much!

Blessings,

Jennifer

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-24-2003 - 2:06pm
Oh Jennifer - I'll definitely keep you in my prayers. Please keep us posted and good luck at the Dr. tomorrow!

Sending you lots and lots of healthy baby vibes!

-janet and connor 21W 1D

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-24-2003 - 3:03pm
Oh Jennifer, how terrifying. Hoping everything will turn out to be fine...

(((hugs)))

Catharine

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-25-2003 - 10:50am
Sweetie,

I am so sorry you are on this rollercoaster of emotions. I just wanted to send you the most tender of hugs and send prayers for you and your baby.

I also had a lot of spotting and cramping early in my pregnancy. I had a series of ultrasounds. Most of my spotting and cramping was from a blood line inside my uterus. Their was left over blood from the creation of my little one that was causing my uterus to contract. My uterus was just trying to clean it out. I actually had panties full of blood a couple of times. Each time I was scared out of my mind. I would call my doctor and then they would send me for an ultrasound.

I would call your doctor. The most comfort I felt after such a scar was just seeing what was happening on the ultrasound.

I am praying that this is all that is going on with you as well. Just remember, that it can be normal for you to cramp and spot early in pregnancy. I have hear of many women being told that their pg. would not be viable and then ending up being just fine.

Time can only tell. I wish I had a better answere for you. I think that the best thing to do is try and relax (I know its hard) and keep taking the prog. suppositories.

Sending you great big hugs.....

Ang

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-25-2003 - 11:00am
Jennifer,

I will also add you to my prayers. I am so hoping you have reassuring news today. I am sending you a big "cyber" hug today.

Lori
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-25-2003 - 1:38pm
I will be praying for you. I hope everything turns out ok. Sending healthy baby vibes!

Hugs,

Jeanette

iVillage Member
Sat, 04-26-2003 - 11:19am
Oh Jennifer... I'm so sorry that you're going through such a scary time. But please keep your chin, and your hopes, way up. I have a very good friend who spotted heavily throughout two of her three pregnancies... both developed into very healthy and active teenagers. :)

Lots of positive thoughts and healthy baby vibes...

-- Laura & Peanut, 9w2d