Monday - April Moms roll-call

iVillage Member
Monday - April Moms roll-call
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 5:35pm
It's the last day of March! Are you ready for your new arrival? Is your new arrival arriving even as we speak? (Nomes? Nancy? Lara? Sharon?) Give us an update!

Beth (p.s. hope I'm not stepping on toes by starting the discussion thread!)

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 5:39pm
Beth (edd 4/17) 1.5-2cm, 50% effaced, baby at 0 station - I could be like this for weeks, though, which is fine. I caved to the internal because I was nesting like a madwoman yesterday, and feeling strange and labor-y (hard to explain). I'm hoping that bizarre burst of energy sticks with me for a while, as I didn't complete everything I wanted to. Haven't packed the hospital bag yet, haven't settled on a "coming home" outfit for baby, and, oh yeah, we don't know what we'll name this person either. Good thing labor's not imminent!

Big yet gentle hugs to you all, and easy labor vibes for those of you who are ready!

Beth

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 6:41pm
Silke (35), I don't think Zoe is even close to coming out yet. But I'm full-term as of yesterday!!! Yeah!!!
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 6:58pm
Nancy (35) EDD 4-5-03 I'm still here- is it possible to go backwards in pg? Where are those labor pains I was feeling before? Where are those little achy back things? My hips aren't even really hurting and I have all this energy. I've been taking long walks the last 4 nights. WHY? WHY? WHY??????? ARRRGGGHHH I'm driving myself insane! I can wait until my due date or even after I just want a *little* encouragment... a little dialation. I *know* that it can happen weeks before birth or hours, doesn't matter but STILL! I have contractions but they don't hurt- I WANT PAIN! See, insane!
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 7:41pm
Shannon 38wks3ds and really hoping to have this baby this week! Feeling kind of crampy and lots of BH's.
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 9:45pm
Sharon, 37w, 3d, edd 4-18-03...... Been crampy all day and other pleasantries (I don't usually go to the bathroom this much and I'm not talking number 1, LOL)

I also thought I made it through the whole pregnancy without back pain but nope, got it today.

Wishing all my fellow April Moms lots of hugs, belly rubs, painless contractions and ELVs!!!!

Sharon

Sharon
Mom to Hana and Rachel, official product testers at