4/2/03--Lisa and Baby G, 17w 1d! (m)

iVillage Member
4/2/03--Lisa and Baby G, 17w 1d! (m)
Wed, 04-02-2003 - 10:41am
People at work are starting to guess!! I had my first person ask me yesterday. I might have considered it rude if I weren't so darn excited. Someone made the comment yesterday that I have seemed happy lately... when I told him I was pg he told me I was already glowing. I don't feel like I am glowing, but I do feel pretty darn happy.

I just wanted to share with everyone here. I was so cautious for the first trimester (and after). Now I finally feel ready to be excited for this baby. I want the new members of this board to know that it does get better!

Thanks for reading.

-Lisa and Baby G (hoping to put a name with it after my u/s on Friday)

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-02-2003 - 10:55am
Yeah Lisa! Glad to hear that things are going well and that you are in such good spirts! Good luck at your u/s!

-janet and connor 18 weeks

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-02-2003 - 1:01pm
That is so exciting! Yesterday my hairdresser guessed, but she was more subtle about it. When I told her I wanted my hair cut quite a bit shorter than it was she said "is there any particular reason...?" When I told her I was pg she said "I thought so, if you wouldn't have said something, I would have asked if there was anything you weren't telling me!"

Good luck at your u/s on Friday! I can't wait to see what team you are on!

Hugs!

Jeanette and Wiggly 18wks

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-02-2003 - 5:41pm
That's so great Lisa! I'm sending you lots of *OLV* for the u/s. Did you decide anything about having the amnio?

I'll be sure to look for your update on Friday. This new board setup is driving me nuts so I haven't been posting or reading as much lately.

Hugs,

Payton

18W 1D by doc's estimate

17W 5D by mine (but who's counting?)