has anyone experinced this

iVillage Member
has anyone experinced this
Wed, 06-04-2003 - 6:34pm
i am a mom to be agian i have had 2 m/c and only one delivery. i am pregnate agian when i just lost the last baby last december. i am estimated 7 weeks. with the last baby everything looked fine uptill i went in for a sono at 12 weeks and they told be the baby was deceased i went in for d/c. well i went for a sono last monnday and things looked good but it was about this time last time i lost the baby right after my six weeks sono i am really scared. i fell like going to doctor every day for a sono because i dont want to lose this one. this is my fourth pregnacy and i only have delivered one baby. am i worried about nothing?
iVillage Member
Wed, 06-04-2003 - 9:08pm
I'm sorry about your m/c. I experienced a m/c last Aug with my first and am currrently 13 weeks pregnant. I worry every day that something has gone wrong. My m/c was found last time at my 8 week u/s. The baby did not develop past 5 1/2 weeks. I also had a d&c. I think what you and I and probably most women on this board feel is perfectly normal. The changes your body and mind go through after losing an angel are real and sometimes scary (for me they were). I have had 2 u/s and have heard the hb once with this pg. I am just now starting to let myself be excited about this, but still on the cautious side. I agree with you about going all the time for an u/s. I would go everyday if thy would let me. Hang in there as best you can. We are all thinking and praying for you.

Melanie #1 EDD 12/10
iVillage Member
Thu, 06-05-2003 - 2:33am
Oh, sweetie...I understand the anxiety very well. I just had my check-up last Monday and had an ultrasound and the doctor said everything was going perfectly. I've already gone beyond the number of weeks when I miscarried the last time and I'm still at the edge of my seat. What I can say is that my faith keeps me strong and I believe that if things are in His time now, it will happen. I know it's hard but try to keep calm. Although heaven knows how many times I've called up my husband overseas in complete panic and anxiety! LOL ...but it really helps to think good thoughts and to just relax. I'm praying for you that things go well this time...

Lotsa hugs,

Jette