Expecting in Feb 2004? Sign in Here!

iVillage Member
Expecting in Feb 2004? Sign in Here!
Wed, 06-25-2003 - 1:46pm
I'm curious to see how many of us lurking and posting are expecting in February. I'm due February 3rd after a m/c in March. This will hopefully be my first child although I'm dreading my first ultrasound scheduled for next Monday.

- Nicole

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-25-2003 - 2:30pm
My EDD is 02/24/04

I miscarried in January this year so I'm very nervous. Staying positive though! This is our 4th pregnancy and 3rd baby.

Tracy

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-25-2003 - 2:35pm
My EDD is 2-1. I m/c in Dec and this will be 2nd baby, third pg. Had an ultrasound 2 weeks ago and we saw a heartbeat! Next appt is July 3. I am praying that we hear a nice strong heartbeat. Beth
iVillage Member
Wed, 06-25-2003 - 2:38pm
Hi there,

My EDD is 2/18/03. This is my second pregnancy. Our first pregnany ended up in m/c in March '03 when I was 7 weeks (found out when they did an ultrasound and found only an empty gestational sac). I am extremely nervous this time. I'm happy that we were able to get pregnant again so soon, but I just cannot imagine going through another m/c. My first appt is 7/1, but just today I found some brown spotting on the toilet paper and am completely freaked out. I called the doctor and they said it was too early for an ultrasound to check for viability, so they took my blood to check my HCG levels and progesterone (last time my progesterone was very low), and then they have to check the HCG levels again on Friday to see if they are rising appropriately. So, in the meantime I am on pins and needles. I hope none of us have to deal with another m/c and we all end up with healthy babies in February '04. Please keep in touch.

--Heather

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-25-2003 - 3:07pm
Heather,

Keep us updated kay! Spotting can be normal, so try not to worry too much. I know, it's easier said than done. If you ever need to talk to someone, I'm here. Hugs and STICKY VIBES!!!!
iVillage Member
Wed, 06-25-2003 - 3:30pm
Heather, I could literally be posting that same thing. Although I am not spotting, the dr. took my HCG levels last week. They told me that are where they should be for someone who is 5-6 weeks along. I am also do on Feb. 18th. I miscarried in December - we found out at 11 weeks when the dr. did an US and only saw the gestational sac. It was so surprising and upsetting. That was our first pregnancy. I am now 6 weeks and I will have an US done on Friday & they will take more blood. I am so scared.

With my first pregnancy I didn't have any morning sickness. I am not throwing up...but I am nauseous all of the time & my bb are so sore. I am hoping these are good signs. In the mean time, I just keep praying.

Sharra

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-25-2003 - 4:10pm
I am also due in Feb - around the 19th afer a loss in March. I was 18 weeks pregnant when the baby's heartbeat just stopped. This was our 3rd such loss (16 weeks, and 22 weeks in prior pregnancies). We have 3 DD's (12,5 and 3). Don't know what to say, except I have learned to "never count my chickens before they are hatched". I literally hold my breath throughout each pregancy. BTW, we have had every test known to man, and there is absolutely no medical explanation for what happens to my babies.

I am still grieving after burying my last baby - and cry most days. DH can't say anything - there are no words to describe my pain, sadness and fear. I hope that you get the support that you need here. If there is anything that I can do, you can always email me at johnsonlusk@earthlink.net. We are in Los Angeles, CA. I don't mean to sound negative, I really am a delightful person - just a roller coaster of emotions.

Anita

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-25-2003 - 4:52pm
I have been sitting here crying for hours now, I have an u/s tomorrow I think I am about 8 weeks pg but I lost my last baby at 9 weeks. I read all your stories and sometimes feel better but everyone seems to have symptoms except me, I have slightly sore nipples thats all. I cant cope with another m/c. My DH doesnt understand, he says calm down, dont worry but I cant and never will.

Good Luck to everyone

All my love Elaine Scotland xx
iVillage Member
Wed, 06-25-2003 - 11:34pm
You aren't alone. I too am afraid of my next US. When we had the first one, the hb was slow (110) at 6.5 weeks. The only symptoms I have are VERY occasional nausea- while driving- and tender nipples. And I am on progesterone so the nausea could be due to that. I had NO symptoms except a hyper sense of smell later on with my first pg-- and I have an almost 4 yr old little boy now. I had sore boobs in Dec before I m/c. Symptoms would be reassuring to me-- but I know they are not necessary for a healthy pg. Will be thinking of you for your US tomorrow and hoping and praying for wonderful results for you. Beth
iVillage Member
Thu, 06-26-2003 - 8:37am
Hi! I also m/c in March 03 and am expecting around 2/16/03. I am 6w3d and scared to death. This will be my first baby. My first appt is on mon 6/30. Will they do an u/s? I just want to see my babys heartbeat. We found out the last time at 10wks that there was no heartbeat. The baby measured 9wks. I haven't been able to let myself get excited yet. I am just holding my breath. To all of you out there...I feel your pain.

Deanna

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-27-2003 - 7:32pm
Hello,

I am also part of our "club". I had a missed m/c which was seen at a routine 12-week u/s in late February, and now pg again on the 1st try. EDD is 2-12-04.

I go from being terrified to cautiously optimistic. Had NO symptoms for first 2 weeks, and nausea hit after 6 weeks with a vengeance. Also had it with m/c pg, so it's not doing much to calm my nerves.

I saw the doc at 6w1d and she did a quickie u/s (all the while refusing to look for a hb because she had never found one before 7 weeks, she did it herself). Next one scheduled (at my insistence) next Friday when I'll be 8w1d. I wish I had an u/s machine at home and peek at the baby everyday!!! I also wish I had the 3d kind of machine where you see in color (hey, as long as I'm dreaming).

Wishing us all healthy babies in 7-8 months! I think I'll hang around here...things are busy (and somewhat nasty!) on the feb-04 EC.

Georgie

Pages