Expecting in January .. sign in

iVillage Member
Expecting in January .. sign in
Sun, 07-06-2003 - 10:38am
I am Carla, and I am due with our 4th baby in Jan ...I have gestational diabetes which I take insulin for. Its not that bad and I get to be induced early so it works for me.

I have two beautiful girls MariaElena who is 3 and Lindsey who is 21months with be 22months on the 12th...I also have an angle baby, Jacob Alexander who was born too soon at 17 weeks June 10th 2002. Its been a long hard year and to be pg right now is an experiance. I am so glad to have found this board. I pray we all have happy healthy babies at the end of our preg.

God Bless you all

Carla

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-18-2003 - 7:45pm
Holly here I am due 1/28/04 with my 3rd. I also have 4 angel babies. I have had a tiring but good pregnancy so far. Saw baby and heartbeat at 7 wks and felt baby move yesterday. Hope you don't mind me crashing. Hugs-holly
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-24-2003 - 7:35pm
Hi, I am Amy and am due 1/1/04.

I have four beautiful children. DS Jonah 9yo, DS Jaeden 5yo, DD Jericho 3yo and my baby girl Jaelah who died after a perfect pregnancy. She passed away the day after her birth due to a Diaphramatic Hernia nobody caught in time. This is a very hard pregnancy and has been very emotional and scary. Everything freaks me out now.

Hope all goes well with everyone here.

Amy C.

mommy to four babies

#5 due 1/1

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-24-2003 - 9:52pm
Hello, my name is Colleen. I am due on January 30th. I have no children yet and am praying this pregnancy will work. I was actually due with my first baby tomorrow, July 25th. I had a miscarriage in January which has thrown me for quite an emotional loop. I pray and hope that I will get to meet this baby in January. I have my 13 week checkup on Monday and I am scared out of my mind. Please pray for me!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck to all you ladies and I will keep you in my prayers.

love

COlleen