New any nov mums? EDD 11/13/03

iVillage Member
New any nov mums? EDD 11/13/03
Tue, 07-08-2003 - 9:58am
Hi ive been visiting for a while and this is my first message

are there any november mums??

this is my 3rd pregnancy and id like to meet other to chat with!

i look forward to hearing from you

Baby1 Lost@12weeks

Georgia lost @ 21 weeks and 6 days

Bun - 21 weeks 5 days due 13/11/03

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-08-2003 - 10:10pm
Wow that's neat, we are the same due date. My husband and I got trapped at home in February in an icestorm for three day with little entertainment, wink wink. :) So what's your excuse? Ha! Ha!

This is also my third pregnancy. I lost the first one at 10 weeks and the second baby at 12 weeks. I started to finally feel the bigger kicks by my baby this week. I am having a girl. Her name will be Cassidy. She kicks the hardest when I eat strawberries and vanilla wafers. My husband and I sit in bed and I lie still so he can feel her kick.

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-09-2003 - 7:04pm
Hi... November Mommy-to-be here. :) Our due date is November 27th. Just had our Level II u/s last week and confirmed that we've got a little boy on the way!

We lost our first pregnancy last fall... found out at 14 weeks, but probably lost around 7 weeks (missed m/c). I'm now really starting to show and finally feeling really confident about this pregnancy. It's such a wonderful feeling. :)

Welcome to the board!

-- Laura & Peanut, edd 11/27

P.S. - If you like, feel free to join our EC group. I cl the group over on ParentSoup ( http://messageboards.ivillage.com/n/mb/listsf.asp?webtag=iv-psnov03&nav=start ), and we always love to welcome new members!

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-15-2003 - 3:55pm
Hey!!!

I am due nov 6 03. Taking everyday at a time. On bed rest for premature labor. Didnt do anything to my cevix but the contractions were regualar and needed meds to stop them.I will be 24 weeks thursday which is like a mile stone for me next step is 28 weeks and I will be very happy. I am so board on bed rest it makes me nuts. The baby is very active thank G-d it never sleeps or so it seems . Have a cutie pie at home going to be 18 months (daughter ) I had a mis sadly this past nov and the d&c was done a couple of days before thanksgiving. anyway may we all have healthy pregnancy's

Jen
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-17-2003 - 12:01pm
hey,

I am due 11-5. I lost my first one last year on 10-25. I was 10 weeks pg. Prayers and thoughts with all!

Michelle

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-17-2003 - 12:20pm
i'm due 11/16/03. this is my eighth pregnancy. i gave up a little boy 12 years ago for adoption, i have a 4 year old son (sid), my daughter, savannah, was born last year (only lived a month),and i have had a few miscarriages. i am about 21 weeks now. i go to stanford hospital for more tests in a couple of weeks. so far so good. i am having another little girl (god willing). whatever happens with this pregnancy, I AM DONE!! at 31 years old, i think my body has finally had it. i don't think i could endure being pregnant one more time. did you have any indicators in your miscarriages, that something was wrong? two of my miscarriages were past the 20 week mark, and we thought everything was progressing normally, then i miscarried. my husband and i are a little apprehensive. well, look forward to hearing from you.