Yeah!!! We're due in April 04!!!

iVillage Member
Yeah!!! We're due in April 04!!!
Tue, 08-05-2003 - 1:37pm
Hi, I am new to this board. I've been on the TTC after miscarriage, and I am so excited to report that we had a positive pregnancy test last night!! Our m/c was last July 2003 and though it's been a long road to get to this point, we never gave up hope. (Actually I have my wonderful husband to thank for keeping me positive and trusting in God!)

We were both in shock last night after we did one test that we just had to do another just to be sure. Nine months of negative tests sure takes a toll on a person.

We see our doctor in just a couple of weeks and between now and then, I need to work on letting go of my anxieties/fears and keeping calm for the sake of this little one's health. I have done alot of praying and I trust that God will keep good watch over this little one.

This website has been a source of encouragement to me as well. Everyone has a special story to share and so many of them have brought joy to my heart.

- Julie
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-06-2003 - 1:17pm
I feel the same way.. I am also due in April after a mc in March 03, and that's all i do is pray to god EVERY single day!! I am just hoping this one sitcks for the both of us and everyone else here too.!!!

*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~***Sticky vibes for us both!!!*~*~*~~**~**~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*

Much <3!!

^i^ 3/25/03

EDD 4/1/04

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-06-2003 - 5:04pm
Congrats to both of you! I had a mc in May and now I'm due April 3. I am excited, but dr found my progesterone levels dropped from 22 to 13. I am now taking supplements 3 times a day and will go back in 3 days to check again. Fingers are crossed. She said that since my hcg levels were so good (7500) that I shouldn't worry too much. We'll see. Good luck to all of you and I would like to keep in touch!

Sheri

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-07-2003 - 10:43am
Hi Julie,

I'm 38 and pregnant after losing one in November last year. I really started to battle fear yesterday after talking with the doctor about all of the genetic tests. Yesterday I started writing every promise I could think of in my prayer journal. Three pages later I felt strong and even started to feel joy about the pregnancy for the first time. Every time that fear comes back in I'm going to the journal and read the promises again. HIS word says "Faith comes from hearing and hearing from the Word of God." HIS Word on our situation. I'm praying that HE will give you HIS Word on your baby.

I'll be praying for peace and joy and the health of your baby. I would appreciate any prayers. I really don't want to ask many people at church to pray because we aren't telling our daughter until early October...if I can wait that long. The miscarriage was too hard on her. I teach children's church and if any of them found out before my daughter I would be in the dog house BIG TIME. te he!!!

God Bless!!!!!

Anita

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-07-2003 - 6:17pm
Hi Ladies!! I had a m/c in March and just found out that I was pregnant this morning!! I actually took a blood test last week and it came up negative. However, my period never came and I thought I would take a pregnancy test so I could spare my arm again. Anyway, I almost fell over when I saw the second line!! I had to take another one and it was positive too! I am also praying and asking for God's protection over this little one. I am leaving it in His hands and know He will guide me along. I have an 8 year old daughter and will not be telling her till Oct as well!! Continue to draw near to the Lord and immerse yourself in His word and He will make all of our paths straight!! Congratulations everyone, GOD is sooo Good!

Love, Janet

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-08-2003 - 12:49am
Hi, I meant to say m/c in Nov. I am just sooo excited that I am losing my mind! :-)
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-08-2003 - 11:05am
CONGRATULATIONS JANET!!!! That is awesome and it is so wonderful to be able to celebrate with someone while we're still keeping it hush hush. I would love to stay in touch and maybe even let our daughters become e-mail pals once they get the good news. Has your daughter been asking for a brother or sister? My daughter camps out in the nursery at church every chance she gets.

God is so faithful!!!!!

Here's another promise to hold on to during those emotional fear days....

Psalm 22:10 NIV

From birth I was cast upon you; from my mother's womb you have been my God.

Psalm 22:10 KJV

I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.

I pray that HE blesses you all and that HE will be glorified in each and every pregnancy!!

Anita

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-08-2003 - 12:36pm
Hi Anita,

Yes, my daughter has been asking for a little brother or sister for a while now especially in the last year. It was so hard not to tell her about the pregnancy in Nov but I only knew I was pregnant for two weeks before it happened. I know it would have broken her heart as well so this time I am just going to do the same and not tell her until Oct. Thank you very much for the word, I so needed one this morning as I woke up feeling anxious and God was faithful to provide. :-) Once you have a loss, all the innocence of being pregnant is really gone. It is kind of sad but also empowering because you know what to look for and are more agressive in steps you need to take. I would love to stay in touch, my email is janet.traylor@verizon.net. Keep me posted on how everything is going!! God Bless You!

Janet

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-11-2003 - 5:15pm
Hi Janet and Julie,

I hope that you are both doing well. I’m sorry it took so long to get back to you…I have to wait until a pair of little eyes aren’t peeking over my shoulder. After this crazy busy week I can tell that I’m going to have to make sure that I skip the late nights and get enough rest. When I get tired the fear creeps in. You’re right the first loss definitely takes the innocence and for me some (a lot) of the joy. But I’m praying that anytime the devil tries to dump fear on me that it will backfire by sending me straight to GOD and HIS WORD!! So fine, what the enemy intended to destroy me will make me stronger in HIM!!!

Here is my e-mail address, zmrsh@aol.com.

I wanted to share the following verses with you. They really helped me during the tired, emotional weekend.

Psalm 139: 13-18

For you created my inmost being;

you knit me together in my mother’s womb.

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

My frame was not hidden from you

When I was made in the secret place.

When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,

Your eyes saw my unformed body.

All the days ordained for me

Were written in your book

Before one of them came to be.

How precious to me are your thoughts, O God

How vast is the sum of them!

Were I to count them,

They would outnumber the grains of sand.

When I awake, I am still with you.

I just love that HE cares so much about us that HE is hands on from the beginning. And that even though I can’t see what is going on with this child HE can.

I pray that HE blesses your little ones and both of you with joy and peace!!

God Bless!!!

Anita

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-18-2003 - 7:04pm
Dear all

Congratulation to all of you. I am also expecting in April 2004, just found out I am pregnant last week. I MC this Feb. I got my HCG/Prog. since I am early in my preg. my HCG is around 860, but my Prog level is low. So I am starting on supplements three times a day already. Some website said that supplements might not even work. I guess all I can do is pray to God daily and thank God for every single day.

Aeon

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-19-2003 - 1:53pm
Julie-

Congrats! That's wonderful news! I am am expecting in April '04 after a m/c in December @ 12 wks. Sending you lots of sticky baby vibes! Have a great day!

Brooke edd 4/2/04

Brooke

Wife to Joe