Just introducing myself..big day today!

iVillage Member
Just introducing myself..big day today!
Sun, 08-10-2003 - 9:00am
Hi my name is Carla, I am a SAHM of two beautiful little girls. MariaElena is 3 and Lindsey will be 2 Sept 12th..hard to believe. I am also mommy to our Angel baby Jacob Alexander who I had at home at 17 weeks gestation. I am married to a wonderful man who I have known since high school Chris...

Today is a big big day for me...and though I dont feel well today I am thinking it has to be mental! Today I am 17weeks!!! Its is also the 10th of August which is weird because I had Jacob on June 10th and yes the same week gestation. It has all been extremly weird for me and I am praying that things do not repeat themselves.

I am a Co CL of the Miscarriage support board which has trully been a great support for me.

I pray that you are all doing well and that those of you who have made it to or past your milstones let us all know so those of us out here KNOW there is hope.

Thanks for being here for me when you all can...I know this board is a great place to be for women PAL...its been hard to enjoy this being so scared. I am glad to be able to meet you all and know that I am not weird. lol

Thank you again

Carla & Peanut

EDD 1/16/04

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-11-2003 - 4:36pm
Carla - I am so happy for you. I was waiting to hear how you were doing. I know you and your baby will be just fine. We really appreciate all of your support as well.

Thanks and keep on going!!!!

Lisa

mom to Corrin 11/21/98

andrew 5/21/01

angel 2/20/03

baby to be 3/10/04
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-11-2003 - 4:48pm
Lisa,

It so exciting! Peanut has been literally rolling around. I can feel it. I am getting more excited that is for sure!!

Hope all is going well with you hun

Love ya

Carla & Peanut

EDD 1/16/04