Just feelin down right weird-n-icky??

iVillage Member
Just feelin down right weird-n-icky??
Thu, 09-18-2003 - 10:57pm
I am horrified of losing yet another baby, and hoping this pregnancy goes well. But I feel so different than any of my other 3 pregnancys. I feel very hungry always, oily face, HAIRY HAIRY legs(even after shaving everyday)and just feeling bla bla bla bla bla.

There is no other way to describe it! I really think I just feel icky.Any solutions??

JulieD.
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-19-2003 - 12:09am
Well that sounds like normal to me...the hungry is of course from the baby..so eat when you need to...you can even split meals into 6 times a day instead of three large ones...this will decrease your hunger...the oily face of course is the switch in hormones...the best I can tell you from that is to wash your face more often..maybe even shower a couple of times a day...I would lay off mositurizer probably until skin evens out a little...as far as the hair..lol..can't help you there..I started growing hair in the strangest places while pg...and it hasn't stopped since...one of the draw backs of it I think..lol..hope this helps a little...most of all try to pamper yourself a little more..

xxoo

Angelia

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-19-2003 - 1:23pm
Julie, Well maybe that is actually a good sign. None of my pregnancies have been the same and I have to say this one has made me feel the ickiest of all of them. It could be my age (35) but I would look at this as a good sign. Take care and hang in there.

Lisa

Mom to Corrin 11/21/98

Andrew 5/21/01

Angel 2/20/03

Baby to Be 3/10/04
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-19-2003 - 11:40pm
I had the oily face problem and my forehead constantly broke out and it seems like around 20 weeks it finally stabilized. Now that I am almost 33 weeks, my face is clear. I just constantly covered my face in my masks during that time period for like 20 minutes a day. It just seems like that is one of the things you put up with. I didn't have a problem with hairy legs and I am hungry all the time anyway so I wouldn't notice a difference on the hunger issue, lol.