IvMom23 (Lisa) have a question?

iVillage Member
IvMom23 (Lisa) have a question?
Fri, 10-03-2003 - 4:08pm
Is the level II u/s next week...I couldn't remember and wanted to ask...I can't wait till we get some good news from you...thinking of you..

xxooAngeliaooxx

~Mother of 3 babies~

Angel baby lost August 22, 2000

Ethan born August 16, 2001

Jacob born one month early on February 27, 2003

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-03-2003 - 4:28pm
Angelia - yes I go in Wed morning. So barring any terrible news I will let you know Wed afternoon how it went. I know the little munchkin is alive and kicking cause I can feel him/her. It is just a matter of knowing that he/she is healthy as far as the ultrasound can tell. And, no, we are not going to find out if it is a boy or girl. We didn't with the first two and they were fine. With the baby we lost we decided in advance that we wanted to know. Call it superstitous (sp?) but we want to be surprised again. I am just hoping for a healthy little munchkin!! I will keep you posted. Thanks for asking. Have you heard on whether or not they have accepted your application for cl? If not how long till you find out? I think you are doing a really good job. The board sure has picked up a lot since you joined us.

Lisa

Mom to Corrin 11/21/98

Andrew 5/21/01

Angel 2/20/03

Baby 3/10/04

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-03-2003 - 9:34pm

I can't wait till Wed. then..ya hoo!!!lol..I love u/s's...lol...well let us know that the little one is doing his part to kick his way out..of course not early..about 38 weeks is good..lol...

Thanks for the vote of confidence..no hadn't heard anything..but giving them time..hopefully they will give me the thumbs up...but even if they don't I plan to stick around..see you girls give birth..cause that is the best part..lol....BIRTH..lol..I am glad the board has picked up...I just wish