Hey rollercoasterride

iVillage Member
Hey rollercoasterride
Wed, 10-29-2003 - 1:55pm
How's it going so far. I noticed we have the same due date and wanted to see how it was going for you. I am waiting to get my dr. appt scheduled. I might stop by there today and see if they can see me or test me (or something) real quick. I feel like am going to the bathroom alot more than I need to to check for spotting. paranoid :)

Hope you are doing well!!!

CJ

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-30-2003 - 9:29am
I have already had one Drs appoinment and U/S cause I did have some spotting but it has stopped since then. I have my second appoinment on Nov 5, Right now I am still worried hopefully by second appoinment things will start to settle down. I am still having some cramping I am hoping that goes away soon.

Hope all goes well with getting your appoinment.

Krista

My due date is up in the air US dated me 4 days earlier???

Krista and Gabriel

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-30-2003 - 9:41am
I am so sorry. I know that is so scary. I get scared everytime I go to the bathroom. I am having light cramps, but others say that is normal. I hope all goes well at your next appointment. Still waiting to hear from the dr to even schedule my appt.

Take it easy and Hang in there!

CJ

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-05-2003 - 9:51am
Hi Krista, Are you still having your doc appt today? Please let me know how it goes. I haven't seen you post lately and I was worried for you. I hope it goes well for you.

CJ