New here Scared to death!

iVillage Member
New here Scared to death!
Thu, 11-27-2003 - 5:52pm
Hi I am new here to this board for this year. I went through fertility treatments had a loss than after many many months of trying I got pregnant with a succesful pregnancy he will be 1 next week! Still cant believe it. I was just so upset that my little baby was no longer a baby and today i found out that we are pregnant again(with out even trying) I am so scared of loosing this one. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I am going for my beata numbers tomorrow. This board was so helpful with getting me through my pregnancy last time I hope to be here for a long 9 months and help you as we go through this journy together.

Therese
iVillage Member
Thu, 11-27-2003 - 11:35pm

Hi Therese

Congratulations on your new pregnancy and welcome back! I am so sorry for your loss. That must be so tough after infertility and all the troubles with that. But you are a living proof and encouragement to all of us here that it is possible to have successful pg after loss. I want to wish you H&H nine months and all the best. I am looking forward to share that scary journey with you.

Please, keep us posted on your progress and we all here to support and comfort each other.

*hugs

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-28-2003 - 8:01am
Therese,

congrats on your new PG. I am sending you ~~~~~~~~~~~~Sticky baby vibes~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best of Luck with your beta results.

Krista

Krista and Gabriel

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-28-2003 - 8:22am
Welcome Therese! and congratulations!!! This board has been a wonderful source of support for me - either reading or posting and as you know you'll find the same.

keeping you in my thoughs and prayers

Maria