August EDD ladies...come out, come out!

iVillage Member
August EDD ladies...come out, come out!
Wed, 12-03-2003 - 6:58pm
Just wanted to start a thread for you August mamas-to-be! Come out, come out wherever you are!!

Carie (edd somewhere around 5/22-5/25)

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-03-2003 - 9:04pm
Thanks, Carie!

I know there are several August mamas-to-be from the TTCAM board. After a m/c on 7/3, I am finally pg again and expecting my first on 8/6. So far my hCG levels look good, and I'm scheduled for an early u/s on 12/12---very nervous.

Hoping for lots of sticky baby vibes!

~Jen

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-03-2003 - 11:00pm
Hi Jen - congratulations!

I'm kinda jealous you're going for your u/s on 12/12 - my due date is 8/4 and the dr wouldn't see me for the u/s until Jan 5. I'll keep you in my thoughts!

I had a m/c in Sept, and got pregnant after the first period which made me very happy and very nervous. At least the dr took blood samples last week and today. Last week's samples looked ok, I'll find out tomorrow how today's samples look. I asked the girl that took the blood sample if they can tell this early on if the pregnancy could go bad due to chromosomal reasons (which was why I had the m/c) and she said that they can't really tell from this bloodwork. So I got a bit in my head about it. Can't tell my husband 'cause he'll worry even more. I'm hoping the girl was wrong!

I guess I'm also feeling the pressure 'cause I'm 39 1/2 and this will be our first child.

OK, gotta go sleep - you know, the fatigue thing (at least I'm having some preggie symptoms!)

Blessings,

-Ana

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-04-2003 - 11:07am
Chrissy here, from the ttcam board. This is baby number 3, pg number 5 (1st loss in '95 at 15.5 weeks and most recent loss 9/25/03 due to cystic hygroma, turners syndrome, and trisomy 18) I am nervous, scared and slightly shocked :) Even though we were ttc, I never expected this to happen so soon.

My first appt is on 12/15, we will do an early u/s, then I have another one on 1/5 (I am high risk due to an incompitent cervix and will be havig a cerclage in late January-mid February). Anxiously awaiting those days so I can breath a little.

I hope to get to know ya'll better:)

Always,

Chrissy

edd #3 8/7'ish

Chrissy

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-04-2003 - 12:01pm
Hi...my edd for #3 is 8/4/04. This is my 5th pg. Had a m/c in Sept and an ectopic pg last Sept. Super nervous. I'm having my first u/s on 12/12 also.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone better!

Lynn

Lynn

EDD:  1/27/06

BLOG

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-04-2003 - 1:43pm

Just wanted to CONGRATULATE all new August mommies to be and wish you all H&H nine months and may this pregnancy be as uneventful as possible. I am sending you TONS of STICKY BABY VIBES and looking forward to know you all better (although it seems I already know you all from TTCAM board) and spending next eight - nine - ten months together.

WELCOME aboard!

*hugs

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-04-2003 - 1:59pm
I'm Kelly from the TTCAM board. My EDD is 8/06/04. This will be #1 for me. My 1st pg ended in missed m/c w/ a D&C on 8/27/03.

This time around I'm a nervous wreck. If I only had more symptoms, I think I'd feel a lot better. Strange to be wishing I'd be sick! I'm very hopeful that it works out this time bc I don't believe I'm a strong enough person to go through this again.

These boards have been my saving grace. I don't know what I'd do without the support I get here.

I look forward to the day I post my birth story on the boards.

Thanks for everything,

Kelly

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-04-2003 - 9:01pm
I know how you feel with the lack of symptoms, Kelly. I am a little tired, but nothing crazy. And, my bbs started hurting a bit yesterday. Other than that, I have very few symptoms either. I know it's crazy, but I would love to be sick too! I have read, though, that a lot of morning sickness comes around the 7th week, so maybe I'll get there eventually. I have been worrying a lot since I am now 7 days from my u/s. I even had a nightmare last night that I was bleeding. Not a happy dream, but glad it was just a dream.

I am also not sure I could go through another m/c and TTC again, but I guess I'll just keep trying to think positive thoughts and wait and see what happens. Even going for the u/s brings back such bad memories. Please, please make this a positive experience.

Good luck to you all, and I look forward to chatting often in the future months. Keep us posted with any updates!

~Jen

EDD 8/6/04

iVillage Member
Sun, 12-07-2003 - 9:10pm
Hi, I'm Linda from the TTCAM Board. My EDD is August 11, 2004. I've had one successful pg (my beautiful 4 1/2 year old boy), and one m/c in Sept of this year. My DH and I want two children, so this will be my last pregnancy. I want to enjoy every minute of it (I love being pg).

Just wanted to join in and say hello. It's nice to meet some new people, and also nice to see some of my friends from the TTCAM Board.

Praying for all of us to have a H&H 9 months.

Linda

Linda
iVillage Member
Mon, 12-08-2003 - 1:26pm
Hi all,

I'm Ruth, I'm due 8/3/04 with #2. I have a DS, Joshua, who's almost 2 1/2. I had a m/c in August of this year just before 6 weeks. I am 6 weeks today, and have a lot more symptoms than last time, so I'm cautiously optimistic some of the time. I'm still constantly checking the tp, and worried about every twinge. I'm going to have an early U/S on Dec. 15 (1 week!) and I'm so nervous about seeing the hb.

Congratulations to all of us! May we all have a H&H 8 more months!

Ruth

Joshua 7/17/01

~i~ 8/1/03

EDD#2 8/3/04

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-11-2003 - 1:32pm
Hi all just checking in.
Cathy (29)

Pages