Pregnant again and scared:please read

iVillage Member
Pregnant again and scared:please read
Fri, 12-12-2003 - 2:07pm
Hello there, I am new here. I lost my baby at 14 weeks and was due April 6th. I tried to let it happen naturally, the baby passing through, but it never did. I had a D&C that went wrong and lost 2 1/2 units of blood and had a few day stay in the hospital with severe anemia. Well I am still bleeding, almost 7 weeks later. There were a few days on and off that I did not bleed and so my hubby and I took advantage of those days to be intimate. Anyhow I took a pregnancy test on Friday just to see what it said because I have been acting like I am pregnant lately. And it was positive. I called the doc the next day with cramping and bleeding questions and told him about the test. He said if it got worse to go in somewhere. I went to the ER on Sunday the 6th for heavy bleeding and cramping and they even pulled tissue from my cervix. They did a blood pregnancy test and my levels were 59. I don’t' know anything about levels as I have never had to worry about them before. I have three children but they were all very uncomplicated pregnancies. The doc said it was probably just still up from the last pregnancy which the baby died October 3rd. So two months prior. Anyhow he told me to follow up with my regular doc on Tuesday to recheck the levels as they should be the same or lower to indicate it was from the last pregnancy. Well my doc called yesterday with the results of Tuesdays test and the levels doubled to 120. I am still bleeding but it is trying to stop I think. It is way, way less now and the cramps are not all day like before. Could this be my Christmas miracle? Or should I not get excited again yet? I would just like some prayers and thoughts for my little baby. And if any of you have been or know of a situation like mine please let me know. You can email me or write me here. sonywilson222@yahoo.com

Sonja SAHM to Trent 8-97, Taylor 11-98, Anevay 1-03, Heavenly babe 10-03, and Christmas Miracle due in ?August? not sure yet.

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-12-2003 - 10:37pm
Sonja - I'm sorry that I don't have any useful experiences or advice to share, but I wanted you to know that my thoughts are with you and I'm hoping for that miracle - please let us know what happens.

Kristin

edd#3 07/21/04

iVillage Member
Sun, 12-14-2003 - 9:57pm
Wow! What a story! I don't know what to think or what to say. I've never read or experienced anything like what you are going through. I do hope you're okay and that your dreams come true. Keep us posted!

Alexeyev

Eva

Lucia (5/10/04) & Tique

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
iVillage Member
Mon, 12-15-2003 - 7:51am
Sonja,

I don't have any advice just well wishes. You are in my prayers. I hope that the Drs are examining you and doing an US to determine the cause of your bleeding. Keep us updated.

Krista

Krista and Gabriel