Any April due dates?

iVillage Member
Any April due dates?
Tue, 01-06-2004 - 10:46pm
I was just wondering if there are any moms expecting a baby to arrive in April...it seems that most women posting here are due much later and I would like to share my trepidition with someone closer to my due date - you know what I mean? Those fears never really go away, no matter how far along you are, so if you're out there please give me a ring.

Thanks and good luck with your babies!

misty dawn

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-07-2004 - 10:43pm
Misty Dawn,

I am due April 30th and won't be happy until I am holding my baby safely in my arms! Between the m/c that I had and the uterine septum that I have I just can't seem to relax. I am feeling a bit better knowing that Friday will be 24 weeks. When are you due? Do you know if it's a girl or a boy? We are having a girl, which we are excited about since we have a 21 month old boy right now. Well, good luck to you too!

:-) Melinda
iVillage Member
Wed, 01-07-2004 - 10:58pm
I am due April 4th; so far this is a perfectly routine pregnancy. But, since my daughter was born 7 years ago I have had 3 miscarriages, so I just can't fully relax yet either. I have only recently come to the point where I could start on the nursery. My husband had to prod me, reminding me that in about 90 days a who other person was going to be moving into our house and he's going to be living here naked if I didn't get a move on. It really helps that he moves around pretty consistently, though, don't you think?

Anyway, this coming Sunday marks the beginning of week 28, and I think I might start to get excited!

Keep me posted -

misty dawn

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-08-2004 - 11:10am
Hello Ladies, I'm also due in April, the 13th. almost 27wks here, everything has been going great, I've had 2 m'cs in 2003 one @ 7wks and 1 @ 3wks. I'm so happy I've made it this far, perfect pg. yeah! The only problem I have at this moment is that I had a UTI and now the dreaded yeast Infection, ughhh! anyway I'm glad to see more April moms on here.

Michelle

edd 4-13-04

Its a Girl!!!!

Kaitlyn Marie

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-12-2004 - 10:07pm
It is very encouraging to talk to other moms who are as far along as I am...I know this may sound stupid, but I feel sort of guilty celebrating my 28th week two postings after someone celebrating their 6th week - like I should just stop. But it's still so unreal for me, that after all those heartbreaks come this april I will finally have my little boy!!

Keep posting, ladies, and let me know how you're doing.

misty dawn

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-16-2004 - 5:11pm
Me, Me, Me, Me, Me!!!!!!!!......... Thats ME!! EDD 4/28/04. I know what you mean, first I thought I would feel better if I made it past 12w(last HB stopped then), then I thought I would feel better after 17w (D&C), THEN I thought I would feel better after officially out of first trimester, Then I thought maybe after 20 weeks (half way), now I think I won't be happy until my baby is here!!! It just doesn't get easier I don't think. I am afraid I will wish this whole pregnancy away because I am worried about every little thing. This will be our last child so I really wanted to enjoy it more. On the upside I have a really wonderful DR.who has done many, many, many ultrasounds. Have a GREAT day!

Jen w/

2 DD's 7&5

EDD #3 4/28/04 Its a BOY!!!

Izzyporter@aol.com

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-18-2004 - 3:51pm
I know just what you mean, Jen. And now, I feel like I've waited forever for 28 weeks. I went to my 28 week check up on Friday and heard the doc say, "Even if it is born right now, I could all but gaurantee you a healthy baby. You made it! You're going to have a beautiful, healthy baby." I have been waiting five years to hear those words, and now that I've passed that huge milestone, I'm kind of sitting in limbo. I don't know how to explain it. It's almost like I never expected to come this far, and now I don't know what to do. It's like, 29 weeks, what's that?

I guess my next major milestone will be diaper changing!

Hopes and love,

misty dawn

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-20-2004 - 5:05pm
I'm due on April 15th of this year, which is the exact day i lost my last baby last year. I've tried to get real excited about this pregnancy, but i wont feel at ease until i am holding baby Damian in my arms. So far so good, but last time everything was fine also.
iVillage Member
Wed, 01-21-2004 - 1:13pm
Hi there!

I'm due Apr 23! Having a boy. We lost our angel June 30/03 and though I was doing well (not worrying so much), the closer it gets to his arrival, the more worried I am! Like if I don't feel him move for a few hours, the worst thoughts are going through my head! I know the worrying will never stop, once he's out, I'm sure I'll be a worrywart for the next 20 years, if not longer!

Congrats and good luck!!

Chantelle

EDD Apr 23

Baby Alexander

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-21-2004 - 1:16pm
Misty Dawn....

You got me all misty with that post! There are already babes being born on the April 04 EC, I just can't believe that even this early, our babies would likely be just fine! Wow!

Chantelle

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-23-2004 - 11:04pm
Tomorrow is day one of 30 weeks. All of a sudden thirty seems like such a big number, you know? Maternity leave looms ever closer and I don't know what I'm going to do in my free time...I'm debating on holding out until like week 38 just because I don't know how to sit still. I'm hardly the kind of girl to sit at home and knit booties, and to be honest, I'm still having difficulty conceptualizing the idea that in a couple of months I'm going to have another child.

In all fairness (on that note), I had real difficulty with that same idea with my daughter, and her's was an 'innocent' pregnancy.

But I take comfort in the fact that no matter how worried I am, the days continue to pass and bring me closer to the time that I'll get to see my son! (Okay, maybe I'm getting just a little excited)

Still digging for names...pondering the name Aiden Michael for now. Anyone else struggling with this issue? I think I'm still not ready to really shop for a name. When will I stop being retarded? :)

Anyway, better shut up and move on with my homework. Love you guys -

misty dawn

Pages