June Mommies Roll Call

iVillage Member
June Mommies Roll Call
Tue, 02-03-2004 - 8:41am
Hi everyone,

How about an update from everyone due in June.....

A few quesitons?

Any complications now?

How far along are you?

How was your US?

Are you feeling movement?

Begin Shopping yet?

Hugs and Congrats for making it this far in your PG. I hope that everything goes well from now to end of term.

Krista

EDD Jun 17

Krista and Gabriel

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-03-2004 - 8:46am
Hi everyone.

Any complications now? Not that I know of. Baby is moving so hopefully things are OK. My next dr appointment is this afternoon.

How far along are you? I am 20 Weeks Half Way. 21 Weeks on Thurs.

How was your US? absolutly breathtaking. seeing may baby brought tears to my eyes. I will get a full report at Dr today.

Are you feeling movement? Yes a couple of times a day.

Begin Shopping yet? No, DH and I will begin pricing bigger items this week. Just pricing yet. But for Valentines day we opted to buy a gift for the baby to get us started.

H&H remainder of term for all.

Krista

EDD Jun 17/04

Krista and Gabriel

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-03-2004 - 1:38pm
This is just what I needed to lift my spirits more!! Thank you so much Krista!......okay, for my answers to the roll call:

I'm 19w5d today and so far no complications, other than worrying about not feeling movement, although I could swear something keeps squeezing my bladder and tickling me, but it feels so different from the first time with my first pregnancy so I'm afraid to hope that it's movement. They rescheduled my u/s from yesterday to next monday UGH! but that's okay, I suppose it's a way for me to practice my patience for when the baby comes.

I haven't started shopping yet since most of the baby stuff I'll be getting from my sis in law and friends who's babies are now 3 and 4.....

Congrats to all as well!

*hugs*

Maria

EDD June 25

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-03-2004 - 2:34pm
Hi everyone!

I am having an u/s today and nervous...20 wks 4 days today. I will post an update..but otherwise I am feeling movement daily...sometimes ALOT which is wild ..I never had this much movement with my first pregnancy this early. I am already feeling uncomfortable..I feel as big as I did when I was 6.5 months with my daughter. I am heavier this time, but I do not handle pregnancies well and ended up on bedrest with my daughter. i expecting to have to go on bedrest with this one (*if* I make it that far..(always have to add that). I am trying to take it easy. I do not need to buy anything...My daughter is 2.5 and so I have most things already. We actually discussed names ..a big step for us and quickly realized we cant even agree AT ALL on that..so we will put that on the backburner for now...I think In March this will all get more real?!?!? I know this sounds silly, but I love seeing all the postings from the women with october due dates..it makes me feel better when I see mine is in June and actually makes me feel like time has passed!

Hope everyone is doing great!

Beth.......

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-03-2004 - 4:13pm

Hi Krista, checking in for June. YEAHhhhh!

CJ

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-04-2004 - 7:47am
Hi,

I am so glad to read that everyone is doing well. We have all been through so much to get to this point Lets hope things are brighter during the second half of our PG.

Happy and Healthy vibes to all.

Krista

Krista and Gabriel

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-04-2004 - 11:43am
Beth, I feel exactly like you do with regards to feeling bigger at this point than with my first!! And I smiled big when you posted about reading about October due dates...GOSH time really has passed!!!!!

hears to all having H&H pregnancies the next half too!!

*hugs*

Maria

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-05-2004 - 5:35pm
Hi Krista,

I'm Jaime and my EDD is June 30 but dr says at 36 weeks he will do an amnio & if all is well take the baby then. I am feeling great just nerves and emotions getting to me. I go for my U/S on Feb 11 ( I am on pins and needles) but as of today I am 19.1 weeks along. Good luck & congrats.

Jaime