Hello!

iVillage Member
Hello!
Mon, 02-09-2004 - 11:49am
Hello, everyone! I'm Melinda and am pregnant again after losing a baby in October. Had my first Dr. appointment on Friday and so far everything is going well. I'm still really nervous though and am hoping for some encouragement here since I am afraid of telling anyone about the pregnancy just yet. Dr. has prescribed progesterone, so I'm hoping it helps. P&PT for everyone and lots of SBV.

Dacey 3/30/99

~*~ 10/14/03

EDD 10/2/04

iVillage Member
In reply to: mkyzar
Mon, 02-09-2004 - 1:08pm
Melinda..

Hi! You have come to the right place. The women here are great. We have all been there. I am still worried, and I am 21 weeks with this pregnancy..though it was particulary tough where you are right now...I have been posting here since I was 5 wks along. My neighbors still dont know I am pregnant...! (I hated telling people I miscarried so am avoiding the situation this time). I miscarried in August at 12 wks....

Hope to hear from you on the board often!!! Welcome!

Beth

21 wks 4 days..

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-09-2004 - 1:37pm

Welcome to the board Melinda!

Congratulations on your new pg and wishing you H&H nine months with a happy healthy bouncy bundle of joy at the end. May your pg be as uneventful as possible. And sending you tons of SBV!

Unfortunately we all here know and understand how scary and challenging pregnancy after a loss could be. We all are here for you, so please lean on us, vent, ask and share your worries and happy moments. There's always somebody here to offer a hug and an attentive ear even if we don't know the answer. Hope you will find all the support and understanding you are looking for here.

*hugs

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-09-2004 - 2:17pm
Hi Melinda,

Welcome to the board and congrats on your PG. You have come to the right place. You can post your fears, worries and excitments. We will support you through it all. Sending a big dose of sticky baby vibes and I hope you are posting here for the next 9 Months.

Krista

21W4D

Krista and Gabriel

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-09-2004 - 5:22pm
Welcome, Melinda!

SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV

Post often and let us know how you're doing! You will definitely find yourself quite at home with us warrior-worriers!

SBV and warm fuzzies!

Alexeyev

Eva

Lucia (5/10/04) & Tique

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
iVillage Member
Tue, 02-10-2004 - 8:56am
Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I will definitely keep you updated on my progress and hope you will do the same. It's nice to know there is someone to talk to when we need it.

-Melinda