Who is due next?

iVillage Member
Who is due next?
Tue, 02-10-2004 - 9:58pm
Do we have any February due dates? Or is Anna/mnjmama the next one who is expecting a little bundle soon?

Just curious...it would be nice to read a birth (success) story!

Lynn

only 31-32 more weeks to go!

~8 weeks

iVillage Member
In reply to: lynn_ct
Wed, 02-11-2004 - 10:06am
Lynn..Its funny I was thinking the same. Since I have been on these boards (since I was 5 weeks along) do you not one single member has given birth yet???? Not since I have been on the boards. Lisa, a poster who was wonderful to everyone on the boards, but since dropped out of sight, was due in March I think. But she never posts anymore. I honestly do not know one "regular" poster who is due anytime soon. I would like to have some closure on someone too!

Beth

21 wks 5 days

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-13-2004 - 2:17pm
Hi Ladies!

Thanks for remembering me. I don't post a lot, but I'm still here! 4 wks to go!! My OB said that any time after Valentine's Day and he won't try to stop my labor. I had a lot of contractions about a week ago, but took it easy and drank extra fluids and things settled down. Time to get up and start running around again! Yeah, right!

I post a lot on the March EC board, but sometimes those women drive me nuts! Right now of course it is the pregnancy complaints, and I won't say that I don't have complaints, but for heaven's sake, count your blessings! I envy their first-pregnancy-never-had-a-problem bliss, but some of them are in such a hurry to have their babies...it's insane. Now they are posting about labor-inducing techniques and all I keep thinking is, once your labor starts your going to wish you weren't in such a big darn hurry!

I don't know when I joined this board, but it was pretty early on. I found it (and still do) to be so helpful; especially during the early months. I remember posting when I was a few months pg, seeing women who had just had their 30 wk or 32 wk check-up and thinking "Wow, I wonder if I will ever get there?" Well, here we are. One more week and we are considered "full term." I won't say that I'm not worried. I know way too many people who had horrible things happen at the last minute, but throughout this pg I have tried really hard to believe that everything will be okay. Every day I am one day closer to holding my baby girl in my arms. It's a long 9 (actually 10) months and it's so hard to keep your chin up when you are just starting out, but every day it gets easier.

I ran into an acquaintence of mine who I hadn't seen in a while and she said to me "OMG, you're STILL pregnant?" (Like I was something to feel sorry for because I had to ENDURE this "awful" condition.) And all I kept thinking was "OMG, I AM STILL PREGNANT!" :o) Every day I wake up and feel my little girl pushing and shoving around inside me I am thankful and I will be thankful every day she is here (even when, like her 9 yr old sister she is back-talking and causing me stress!)

All the best to you ladies! I will post a message to this board as soon as I can after the baby arrives.

Anna

DD Mackenzie 6-94

^i^ 12-96

DS Johnathan 2-98

^i^ 8-02

edd 3-14 Katherine Elizabeth

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-13-2004 - 4:01pm
Anna,

Congratulations!! You're more pregnant than I ever got... I had my DD at 35 weeks (and she was perfectly healthy!). May your labor be quick and may the post-partum dementia set in so quickly that you never even register the "discomfort" of labor.

Just wanted to add a "thumbs up" for the name you picked out - that's my name! Always worked for me... ;)

Kate

Emily, 4/17/00

EDD#2 8/22/04

iVillage Member
Sat, 02-14-2004 - 5:51pm
My due date is April 4, but at my last appt the doc was concerned b/c I seem to be measuring a little large. My next appt is this Tuesday, and if I still seem to be a bit large, she may decide to induce a bit sooner than April.

I can't believe I've made it this far - 33 weeks!! After three miscarriages and nearly giving up on the idea that I would have another baby, and now there's one coming in just a little over a month! It's hard to believe...

Good luck to the ladies still in their first trimester - I finally believe that miracles happen, so don't lose your faith.

Misty dawn