Alexeyev?

iVillage Member
Alexeyev?
Wed, 02-18-2004 - 7:22am
Hi,

You seem to be so good at keeping track of everyone I was wondering if you know what happened to Angelina(SP?) She use to post a lot when I first came here, she use to have an lady with umbrella type pic at the end of her posr. It seems like she dissappeared and I have been wondering about her. Do you know anything?

PS I just went back through the post and found her username....andrdp.

Krista

Edited 2/18/2004 7:29:21 AM ET by rollercoasterride

Krista and Gabriel

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-18-2004 - 12:04pm
Hi, Krista!

Angelia and Lisa both kind of disappeared around the same time. Angelia said she had to take some time away because her daughter was having very bad asthma. I posted to her and Lisa a few times to try to get an update, but she never responded. Angelia wanted to be CL. She wasn't pregnant, but had had some pretty crazy horrible things happen during her pregnancies (she had more than 1 m/c and then her baby was pre-term, but is fine now). She was also studying to be a NICU nurse. It's been so long since she's posted.

Lisa was also a very faithful poster. I think her id was ivlisa or something like that. She responded to one of the posts. She was in her 3rd Trimester and said she was doing fine, but I haven't heard from her since. I guess she had the baby. I just keep telling myself that. But I really worry when I don't hear from people for a while. I didn't want to keep hounding her either, though. Hopefully she's fine.

Should we try to track them down? I'm not sure I know how. I guess we could post under Roll Call. I hope they're okay, but I also didn't want them to think I was a cyber-stalker!

Alexeyev

PS, I'm so happy you're doing well! You know, you really did inspire me to get my butt into gear and start preparing for this baby! I ordered a gazillion books, borrowed others, and have gotten a loaner for a crib (not that its in the apartment yet) and picked out a pattern for my baby's blanket! Now I just need to start knitting furiously! (But I need to finish my spring jacket and my friend's baby shower gift!)

Eva

Lucia (5/10/04) & Tique

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-18-2004 - 12:29pm
I am so happy that you are beginning to prepare for the baby. I think it is what we need to do now. Our next stage of healing.

I don't remember lisa. must of been before I began here or when I was just getting use to everyone. I didn't realize that Angelia wasn't PG though. Now I remember her saying her daughter had asthma. I hope she is doing well.

I though of a good book my SIL recommended. It is called "the happiest baby on the block." She found it great for ideas on how to calm my nephew and help him to sleep through the night. She got it on Amazon.

Do you have the mayo clinic free book? I am not reading the baby's first year part yet but the PG sectiion is excellent so I suspect the baby section is good also.

Happy reading and knitting.

Krista

Krista and Gabriel

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-18-2004 - 5:28pm
Mayo Clinic free book? Do tell!

Alexeyev

Eva

Lucia (5/10/04) & Tique

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-19-2004 - 8:12am
Alexeyev,

Here is the link to a post I made a while back. It is a great book. Big hardcover.

http://messageboards.ivillage.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=iv-ppaftermisc&msg=38415.1&ctx=128

I will repost it so all new members can see.

Krista

June 17/04

Krista and Gabriel

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-19-2004 - 6:34pm
Thanks! I requested it! You're the best!

Alexeyev

Eva

Lucia (5/10/04) & Tique