symptoms disappearing

iVillage Member
symptoms disappearing
Wed, 02-18-2004 - 5:10pm
I am so scared you guys. I have had two miscarriages and now I am preg again. I am 9 weeks and my nausua, and tierdness has gone away. We saw a heartbeat at 8 weeks of 164 but bleeding around the placenta. I am so scared b/c I lost symptoms with my last miscarraige too. Has anyone else had this? Help, I am so scared.
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-18-2004 - 5:43pm
Hi, I'm so sorry you're stressing. It's impossible not to worry. I lost my symptoms too when I mc'd -- dramatically. I had super-energy and felt happy as opposed to morose overnight. 2 weeks later of feeling fantastic I learned the embryo had died. Now, with this pregnancy, my symptoms have definitely faded in and out. I've had days of raging m/s and other days of feeling digestively wonderful. So, it could be that your symptoms have just gone away for a bit and may come back full force again tomorrow. It is very common for symptoms to come and go.

My advice? Call your doc. Try to get some answers. It always helps to get some support.

Please post and let us know how you're doing.

Alexeyev

Eva

Lucia (5/10/04) & Tique

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-18-2004 - 7:30pm
Thank you so much, your post was so much nicer then the one I got on another board. I am scared and will call tomorrow. I know my nurses and Drs. think I am a freak. But after all I have been through I really can not help it. Anyway thank you so very very much. I hope you are doing well. Are you Pregnant again?
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-18-2004 - 9:49pm
I had a complete loss of what meager symptoms I had at 9 weeks, almost on the nose. I thought that you weren't supposed to lose symptoms at 12 weeks, so I too was quite sure my pg was in trouble. But NO, here I sit at 33 1/2 weeks, counting the days til my due date! So don't freak out (easy to say, I know), in all reality you're doing just fine. If it really concerns you, don't be afraid to ask for an HCG series from your doc. In fact, you can demand one - you may get charged (w/o insurance paying) but hey, you know....

anyway, hang in there, you're doing great!

misty dawn

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-19-2004 - 11:59am

I know exactly how you feel, sweetie!

You should call your doctor, if you haven't already.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

^i^ 8/20/03