PPT for Lynns! (lynnct & lynnieh2000)

iVillage Member
PPT for Lynns! (lynnct & lynnieh2000)
Fri, 02-27-2004 - 3:05pm
Hello, Lynns!

I hope you don't mind my lumping you together! My 2 closest friends are both named Sue and I always refer to them as "the sues".

Anyway, Lynn (lynn ct), you have an appointment on Monday 3/1. And I know you're getting back from a funeral and reuniting with your little boy that you've been missing. So many PP&T for you! Post and let us know about the appointment and how you're doing!

Lynn (lynnieh2000) has a second HCG draw on Sunday 2/29. So we must all wish her SBV's and doubling HCG vibes! Good luck, Lynn! Please post and let us know how it goes!

Best to both of you!

Alexeyev

Eva

Lucia (5/10/04) & Tique

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
iVillage Member
Fri, 02-27-2004 - 5:16pm
I would like to share my positive thoughts for both Lynns.

Krista

edd June 17, 2004

Proud to be CL of Pregnant after a loss board

Krista - Mommy to Gabriel (June 10, 2004)

Proud to be CL of Pregnant after a loss board 

iVillage Member
Sun, 02-29-2004 - 10:12am
Thank you, Alexeyev, for thinking of us.

It was so good to see my DS again on Friday! I really missed feeling his little arms around me in a hug. I missed DH a lot too! He did a great job being a single Daddy for a week. He even had to clean up puke after DS's 24-hour stomach bug.

I am anxiously awaiting my appt t'row/Monday. I am about 95% convinced that I've lost this baby too. I hope SO SO MUCH that I am wrong. I hope that I am just paranoid and the stress of this past week hasn't been too much for both of us.

Thanks again! I will update again after my appt. Hopefully good news.

Lynn

edd 9/19

10w6d

iVillage Member
Sun, 02-29-2004 - 1:16pm
Thanks for you PPT's. I really means a lot to have everyone's support like this through such nervous times!

See my update below in the updates folder. I am not sure what to make of my results!

Lynn