Back Again

iVillage Member
Back Again
Mon, 03-01-2004 - 9:18am

Well, it's been awhile since i've posted anything here. I was last here in Oct-Nov and had my thrird m/c in dec. I didn't really feel like coming back to tell everyone I'm not sure why. My last m/c was at 10 wks I had a bad back ache for about 1 wk with no spotting then I had the tinniest light pink spot on the toilet paper and call the Dr right away. He booked me in for an u/s that day and at 8pm he called with the news. I had a d&c a few days later. This m/c was the easiest to accept.

On to better news I just found out 2 days ago by home test that I am pregnant again.

I really am not that excited. The only feeling I have is here I go again. I do have alot of symptoms including constant nausea, and tiredness.

I am a little impatient because I'm supposed to go see my OB right away when i get preg so he can start me on progesterone and heparin injections. But I found out on Sat and he isn't in the office till Tues. This sucks.

But on the brighter side. i am hoping that all will work out this time and I can be done with all the rollercoaster rides.

Needing SBV

Cindy

mom to Hannah nov 4/98

^!^ 9/02

^!^ 6/03

^!^ 12/03

iVillage Member
In reply to: imimpatient
Mon, 03-01-2004 - 10:08am

Cindy,

congrats on your Pregnancy,

Krista - Mommy to Gabriel (June 10, 2004)

Proud to be CL of Pregnant after a loss board 

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-01-2004 - 10:29am
Cindy. i have been on these boards for a long time now (sept)...I think I remember you.

Please keep us posted. We have all been there in your shoes. Its so tough and pregnancy is just not innocent anymore. But really the law of percentages is with you. Just take it day by day..literally. I am still looking at toilet paper, as I too found out I was m/cing when I had the tiniest bit of brown discharge..and that was it. It was a subtle sign for sure.

Best Wishes and Keep Posting

Beth

24 weeks 3 days

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-01-2004 - 6:59pm
Cindy,

SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV SBV!

Wishing you tons of SBV's!

Can you see your doctor before 3/8? Maybe if you explained you'd be seen earlier? Good luck and SBV!

Alexeyev

Eva

Lucia (5/10/04) & Tique

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-08-2004 - 2:35pm
Cindy,

I know how you feel. After my third, I was like well what else is new. Of course, I had medical problems with required more of my attention and mental strength. It didn't effect me as much as my first. I think you just get better at dealing with the pain. My dh and I had decided to quit trying when I got pregnant by accident, (ovulated late) in mid November. I just kept looking at the stick and then even though I knew I had passed the first hurdle, I couldn't really feel that excited because I could still see all of the hurdles laying right in front of me. I will keep you in my prayers and let's hope this time you have a much longer stay. Welcome back!

Heather 8/5/04