Checking in, havent posted in awhile

iVillage Member
Checking in, havent posted in awhile
Fri, 03-05-2004 - 11:19am

Hi girls, thought I would pop in and say Hi.

CJ

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-05-2004 - 11:48am
CJ!!!!

I was wondering about you and was about to post soon wondering what happended to you. Yeah! Its so nice to hear from you. We have lots in common. I need my rhogram shot in a few weeks too and of course the glucose tests. I didnt know you were Rh-..I think there more of us out there than the stats say. Also, I am having a repeat u/s at 28 wks to see if my placenta has moved up..If it hasnt I will need a c section. I am sure the spine thing will be fine..just extra vertabrae.

Also, I had a scare this week..still ongoing. I was exposed to Fifths Disease. I dont even want to get into it, but I never knew what it was and how it was dangerous to pregnant people. My dr. is monitoring my blood to see if I have gotten it or not. If I have I will need to be closely monitored the rest of the pregnancy. I try not to think about it.

I understand your concerns when you read scary birth stories. I actually know two people who lost their babies during delivery. One lives on my block. I look at her in awe how she carried on. But she did with lots of therapy she tells me, and went on to have three more kids. But still I think we all know its very fragile business.

You are sounding more prepared than me. I havent thought about getting a room ready or anything. I wont decorate until after the baby is born, because i dont want to know the sex..but it certainly makes it more difficult. I am beginning to think this is a girl, mainly because I STILL have morning sickness. Still puke on occasion even. Thats the way it was with my daughter too..so I am trying to prepare my hubbie that it is a girl. That way, he expects it, but if its a boy he would be so suprised. Who knows, maybe boys make me this sick too!>!>!>! Anyways..Please post more often! Its so nice to hear from you.

Beth

25 wks today.

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-05-2004 - 12:05pm

CJ

I am happy to see you post again.

Krista - Mommy to Gabriel (June 10, 2004)

Proud to be CL of Pregnant after a loss board 

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-05-2004 - 12:08pm

Beth,

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-05-2004 - 12:49pm
thanks KRISTA! If you read the internet..it scares the heck out of you on Fifths Disease..I will just hope the bloodwork is okay!

Beth

25 wks.

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-05-2004 - 1:02pm

Its so good to hear from you girls.

CJ

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-05-2004 - 2:20pm

CJ,

sorry about the bad neck.

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-05-2004 - 4:43pm
Hi, CJ!

Just wanted to welcome you back! It's good to see your post! I'm so glad you're doing well! As you can see, we are all doing well under the excellent leadership of our new CL, Krista! The board is changed and somehow she is still holding down her job while responding to EVERYONE!

Aside to Beth, Fifths disease is quite a bit on the rare side. I'm shocked to read about this. I'm sure everything will be fine, but I send you tons of positive thoughts and anti-fifths vibes!

Best to all!

Alexeyev

Eva

Lucia (5/10/04) & Tique

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-05-2004 - 5:04pm

Well, heard back from the nurse and she said that those are fine.

CJ