HI Ladies.... I'm a newbie!

iVillage Member
HI Ladies.... I'm a newbie!
Thu, 03-11-2004 - 7:40pm
I am a recent grad from the TTCAM board and am happy to be signing in here although I am scared to be pregnant again! I had a missed MC in Nov... was supposed to be 12 weeks but baby only measured 8 weeks (we had seen a HB on US at 7 weeks 1 day!). Had a D&C two days before Thanksgiving.... bad timing! So anyways I took an HPT yesterday after AF was over a week late.... I knew I was preggo but bought one just to confirm.... it was a +++ in seconds! I will be calling my OB tomorrow to make my first appointment... I don't know why I am hesitant to call.... just affraid to jinx it I guess! After my MC my OB said she would do a 6 weeks U/S and also check my progesterone just to be safe although she didn't think that was my problem last time (her thoughts were chromosomal error). So are there any symptoms that tend to go along with having a progesterone deficiency... aside from MC? I have had faint queezies here and there, Lots of cramping but no spotting or bleeding, lots of gas (burping and otherwise... this is how I knew I was preggo...LOL). I am just praying this one sticks and that once we see that little HB that it keeps on beating! I wish I could go back to being so naive about pregnancy.... my pregnancy with DS was so perfect and textbook ... we never thought a MC would happen to us!!!!

Look forward to getting to know you all! Good Luck to everyone!!!!

~Tondi

Mommy to Mason (7/8/01

my lil ~i~ (11/25/03)

EDD 11/9 or 11/10/04

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-12-2004 - 8:48am
Hi Tondi,

Congrats on your BFP! I hope you have a healthy, wonderful pg!!

LeeAnne

Finally pg with #1!

EDD 11/13/04

~i~ 10/7/03

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-12-2004 - 9:59am
Hi Tondie-

I saw your post on the TTCAM board the other day. I am a recent Grad from there also I still lurk. I was just as scared about pg as you and now i am 10wks 5dys saw hb via u/s at 7wks3dys and heard the hb beat the other day 10wks 3dys. I am still cautious but not near like i was before we heard it on wed. I am sorry i don't know anything about progestrone anything i just hope and pray your Pregnancy goes well congrats and glad to see a familiar face.

Holly

DS 12.12.01

~i~ 8.30.03

EDD 10.03.04
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-12-2004 - 1:21pm

Tondi,

Welcome to the board and congrats on your BFP.

Krista - Mommy to Gabriel (June 10, 2004)

Proud to be CL of Pregnant after a loss board 

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-12-2004 - 5:35pm
Tondi! So glad to see you here! Congrats on your BFP!!! That's so wonderful!

I was just thinking the same thing the other day, about going back to being naive and innocent again. That would be nice! I had normal worries with DS, but nothing compared to how I've felt in the last 8-10 weeks.

Sending you lots and lots of SBV!! Here's to our DSs becoming big brothers later this year!

Good luck with your testing and early u/s!

Lynn

edd 9/19

12w4d

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-13-2004 - 11:12am
Hi Tondi!

Congratulations! I remember you from the TTCAM board. So wonderful to see you here! Welcome! All the best to you and your little one! A healthy and Happy nine months!

Lynn

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-14-2004 - 4:13pm
Welcome Tondi! Congratulations on your pregnancy. I'm a TTCAM grad also; I m/c'd in Sept 03 and am now pg again....19 1/2 weeks along). And like you (and so many others), I had a textbook pg with my son and never expected a m/c either. I guess you just assume that after one successful pg, the next one will be the same. If only it was that way!

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months ahead. The first 12 weeks are the toughest emotionally (in my opinion). Hoping your 12 weeks fly by uneventfully!

Linda

EDD 08-02-04

Linda