Finally here

iVillage Member
Finally here
Thu, 03-11-2004 - 9:55pm
Hi Ladies,

After almost 1 yr of TTC after m/c, I actually get to be on this board. It was a rough year--it took too long to get here:-)

I am feeling nausia and I am so tired-- I am loving every minute of it. no complaints here. I have so many emotions going on inside it is amazing. With our 1st pregnacy , I didn't want to tell anyone unitl at least 8 weeks. This time I want to tell everyone. I am hoping that is a positive sign. I analze every weid feeling I have and I continually check for spotting (TMI). My dr is great. I get the results back with my 1st count tomorrow and then my 2nd on Mon. I pray that they are going up.

There are a few ironies here for me and I am having a hard time with it.

#1 we finally started trying again after taking a two month break and BFP finally arrives.

#2 my U/S is scheduled for the same day that we had our last u/s and had a negative result. Not happy about this, but Dr. is coming in early to fit us in b/c he goes on vacation for 2 weeks (great dr.)I tried to move the date, but it put the u/s 2 weeks later and I don't want to wait.

So I am so overwhelmed and unsure of everything that is going on. I am looking forward to making this journey with you.

Denise

^i^ 3/19/03

EDD-11/16/04

iVillage Member
In reply to: iwantmyown
Fri, 03-12-2004 - 10:49am
Denise...

Boy, lots of new members this week..must be fertile times!

Hi. Welcome to the board..I just wanted you to know that i have been on this board for months now and the source of comfort it has given me is incredible. Everyone is so wonderful. I started posting at 5 wks and have been here every since. This pregnancy has been a constant worry....and the only way I have made it this far is by taking it day by day, literally. Please post often when you need it!

Best Wishes...

Beth

27 weeks today!

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-12-2004 - 12:47pm

Denise.

congrats on your BFP and welcome to the board.

Krista - Mommy to Gabriel (June 10, 2004)

Proud to be CL of Pregnant after a loss board 

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-15-2004 - 7:49am
Hi Denise and welcome! Congratulations on your pregnancy. I'm so sorry for all that you've been through - the m/c, then TTC for a year. And all with your first baby. But it is wonderful to read you are pg and your doctor sounds like he's going to take extra special care of you!

The first 12 weeks are tough emotionally. And most of us on this board have become master TPI's (Toilet Paper Inspectors). I'm 19 1/2 weeks along and still check all the time. And yes, every ache & cramp also make you nervous too. But these are all normal feelings and as the weeks go on, I bet you will begin to feel more confident.

I look forward to chatting with you during both our pregnancies!

Linda

EDD 08-02-04

Linda
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-15-2004 - 8:48am
Thank you all for your support and encouraging words. It is nice to kow that I have a place to come.

Denise