Tested positive Wed., appt. next Thurs.

iVillage Member
Tested positive Wed., appt. next Thurs.
Fri, 03-19-2004 - 11:10am
Hi everybody and congratulations to all!

I had a missed miscarriage in August at what should have been 12 weeks (baby died at 6 weeks). We put off TTC again until this cycle for a number of other reasons, but here I am pg again! I am so excited but scared to death at the same time. I don't think I could stand another loss, so every little thing makes me nervous. I have a cyst on my left ovary that still causes a great deal of pain from time to time, so of course that worries me. I don't have any real pregnancy symptoms yet except for sore breasts and a frequent need to go to the bathroom.

I called and made an appointment for next Thursday with a brand new doctor. I couldn't bear going back to the one who handled my miscarriage. I just want everything to go right this time, and constant reminders of the pain of my loss are not what I need right now.

I guess I am just rambling because my mind is racing about a million miles an hour all the time! I knew you would all understand. Thanks for listening and best of luck to everybody!!!

hugs,

Sarah

http://preg.fertilityfriend.com/pages/23be1/

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-19-2004 - 11:25am

Sarah,

Congrats on your Pregnancy and welcome to the board.

Krista - Mommy to Gabriel (June 10, 2004)

Proud to be CL of Pregnant after a loss board 

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-19-2004 - 12:02pm
Sarah.. WELCOME TO THE BOARD>

Your post struck me in that we had similiar stories: I lost my last pregnancy in August in the 12th week; the baby stopped growing at 6.5 wks. It took my body that long to catch up! Anyhow, it was very emotional for me to think I was walking around all those weeks thinking i was pregnant when the baby had died weeks before! I felt like a fool.

Anyhow, I wanted to say you have come to the right place. I have been postin here since I was 5 wks along. The support on this board is unreal! My drs were wonderful and gave me a vag. u/s to see the h/b this time early on.

Hope you stick around a long time!

Beth

27 weeks today!

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-19-2004 - 2:38pm

Glad to see you here hon!!!!!

Here's to sticky babies and big ol bellies!

Chrissy

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-19-2004 - 3:27pm
Congratulations again Sarah! Glad to see you over here!

Lynn

5w3d

Lynn

EDD:  1/27/06

BLOG

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-19-2004 - 4:45pm
Hi

I too m/c in august and just found out i am pregnant again. Very early, and have reservations about being too happy yet!! I am so happy to know there are others out there going through the same things.

Congratulations and best wishes.

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-20-2004 - 3:40am
Hi Sarah,

Congratulations to you! Sending positive thoughts your way that you have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

:-) Melinda