ladies I'm back

iVillage Member
ladies I'm back
Sun, 03-21-2004 - 9:52pm
I can't believe some of you are here from sooooo long ago. I am pg with #2. I LIVED on this board with #1 after two angels and many long months of ttc. That was 2 years ago. I am due August 11th and going in for my biggie ultrasound this Tuesday WooHoo! I had partial placenta previa and we have had NO fun in bed for 9 weeks YIKES! No O's for me. We will find out if I've grown out of it on Tuesday. Please send up some prayers for a healthy baby and no previa.

((HugS)) to Jen, Trish and Stacey I think you may remember me. Hello to the rest of the gang, I'll get to know you soon. This board was a godsend and I'm so glad its still here. I went to the August expecting board and it just wasn't the place for me.

Love,

Kate & Calvin & number 2

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-22-2004 - 12:25am
I'm on the August board and LOVE it.
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-22-2004 - 6:29am

Kate,

Welcome back to the board.

Krista - Mommy to Gabriel (June 10, 2004)

Proud to be CL of Pregnant after a loss board 

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-22-2004 - 1:24pm
Just wanted to say, nice to meet ya and CONGRATS!!! All seems to be well with me at 24 weeks, but I know what you mean about the EC's. I STILL just lurk! LOL This is my first and permanent home!!!

Love, Kendra

Baby Boy Cameron due mid July 2004

23w 5d

~i~ 5/31/01

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-22-2004 - 3:34pm
Hi Kate - Welcome and congratulations on your pregnancy! We're due right about the same time...my EDD is August 6th, although I'm having a planned c-section on August 2nd. I agree, the August EC board wasn't for me either.

I found this board in November, after having a m/c in September. This board and the "Trying to Conceive after a M/C" have been my lifeline. I have learned more from the women on this board than from anywhere...more than any books or doctors could tell me.

Best of luck to you on your u/s. I had my "biggie" 1 1/2 weeks ago...it's lots of fun.

Hoping your previa is a thing of the past!

Take care,

Linda

Linda