New here today (03/22)....

iVillage Member
New here today (03/22)....
Mon, 03-22-2004 - 7:48pm
Hi. My name is Liza and I'm new to the board. I have a wonderful DD (18mo old), and DH and I have been TTCing for the last year or so with no luck. I've had 3 MCs in a row last year, no PGs this year yet, but hoping to be PG again soon.

I'm just a little sad, anxious, apprehensive, afraid right now. I can't give myself to being really happy everytime I see a + sign on a preg test, just because I'm afraid of getting my hopes up.

I'm looking for someplace to vent my frustrations and losses. I hope I found the right place .....

- Liza

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-23-2004 - 8:20am
Hi Liza and welcome. I'm so sorry for all that you've been through this past year. How awful to suffer 3 m/c's in a row. I had one m/c last September and know how heartbreaking it is. I just can't even imagine what it must be like for you, losing 3 precious ones. My heart aches for you.

You are certainly welcome here on this board, and it's a wonderful group of women here. I'm not sure if you're also familar with the "Trying to Conceive After a Miscarriage" board (we call it the TTCAM Board). After my loss in September, I found lots of support and comfort on that board. A great group of women, all with the same goals in mind: to get pregnant and have a healthy 40 weeks ahead of them.

I wish you luck in TTC again, and pray you get a +++ real soon.

Take care,

Linda

Linda
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-23-2004 - 8:22am

Liza,

I am so sorry for your past loss.

Krista - Mommy to Gabriel (June 10, 2004)

Proud to be CL of Pregnant after a loss board