New Girl...

iVillage Member
New Girl...
Wed, 03-24-2004 - 9:15am
Hello all,

I am new to the board. I am 4w6d today. I had my m/c back in July 2003 after trying for 11 months. We saw the heartbeat at 8 weeks but the little guy just didn't develop past that point and I had my d/c at 9 weeks. Now after only 6 months of trying we are pregnant again. I'm very excited, but as all of you know...very nervous. I didn't join any discussion boards last time, but have decided that through this emotional time I will need to vent some. I read several messages yesterday and agree with so many of them. I currently don't feel very pregnant but know that it doesn't mean much. Last time I started spotting at 6 weeks, so my big milestone dates are April 1 and April 20th. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I look forward to hearing from you guys. Thanks for letting me be part of your board.

Tiffany

edd 11/25/04

iVillage Member
In reply to: brookmtr
Wed, 03-24-2004 - 11:18am
Tiffany,

Welcome to the board! Today is my first day here on this board and I too am pg after a m/c and was very hesitant to graduate to this board from the ttc after a m/c board.

I do hope that this pg sticks for you. Your first milestone is just around the corner so hang in there and you'll do fine. Spotting is not always a bad thing! I had no spotting with my pregnancy and had a m/c at 9 weeks and have had 2 bouts of very light spotting with this pregnancy and everything turned out fine....so far, touch wood...lol

I wish you all the best, keep us posted.

Claire.

edd Sept 13 2004

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-24-2004 - 11:58am

Tiffany,

Welcome to the board.

Krista - Mommy to Gabriel (June 10, 2004)

Proud to be CL of Pregnant after a loss board 

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-24-2004 - 11:59am
Hi Tiffany,

Welcome! I joined this great group of ladies shortly after getting my pos. pregnancy test in January. I had an early m/c Sept.2003. I was so excited to find out we were pregnant again! I'm now 16 weeks and feeling more confident about it. I still worry if the baby is fine on a daily basis. I'm glad you are joining us & look forward to getting to know you!

Have a Blessed Day!

Shannon

JT: 9-4-00

edd: 9-8-04

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-24-2004 - 1:51pm
Thanks guys for all of your messages. I think I'm really going to enjoy having such a great group of women to talk to. Please feel free to contact me if I can return the support!

Tiffany

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-25-2004 - 7:57am
Hi Tiffany and welcome. I'm glad you joined us! This Board is so helpful. I swear I've learned more information from the women here than from any doctor or books I've read.

I know the stage your at right now is very scary. I was there not too long ago myself. You just want time to fly by and be past the "magical" 12 week mark. Your milestone dates are coming up....I will be thinking of you and hoping that everyone is going well.

Take care,

Linda

21 weeks

Linda