I'll let myself post here now!

iVillage Member
I'll let myself post here now!
Fri, 03-26-2004 - 6:17pm
I told myself all week that I wasn't going to allow myself to post to this board until my betas came back okay. And today they did! So here I am.

I recognize many of you from the ttc after m/c board and I am so happy to be joining you. For those who don't know me, my name is Sue... I'm 30 and DH is 30 also. We live in Syracuse, NY.

We've been ttc #1 for almost two years. I had two losses last year, in January and June. Then I took last summer off ttc to heal emotionally and got back on the ttc wagon in september. It's been a long journey since then! A few months ago I started noticing a luteal phase problem, and I had two chemical pregnancies. When I showed my charts to my OB, he put me on clomid/hcg injection/progesterone. This month was my first cycle with all of those drugs, and it seems to have worked!

So hopefully I've started this pregnancy on the right foot... my beta hcg levels look good so far and my progesterone is sky high. But I don't think I will truly believe it until I actually give birth. Next hurdle--my first ultrasound in four more weeks which seems like forever. I've never seen a heartbeat before, so if I do see one, that will truly be an achievement.

So glad to be here,

:) Sue

edd 12/1/04

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-26-2004 - 7:18pm
Sue!!!

I cannot believe you're here!!! Last month was such a trial in your TTC efforts I'm so happy it paid off this month!!

Today's the first time I posted here too. I had bloodwork done on Tuesday. My OB was in the hospital all day Wed so she couldn't call. So the OB who did call seem skeptical with my hCG results..... but with my research & a FRE I did today, I'm feeling pretty good. I think this pg is already stronger than my last.

CONGRATS - CONGRATS - CONGRATS!!!

Now if we can just get Kelly here too.

Take it easy, plan 4 really fun things to do which you'll not be able to do once your a mom or too big & uncomfortable .... such as: A double feature, the symphony, etc. One thing for each weeken preceeding your u/s.

Bonnie

"Only when we are sick of our sickness shall we cease to be sick."

~ Lao-Tzu, from The Tao Te Cheng
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-26-2004 - 10:50pm
OMG, Sue! You're our first December 2004 mom I think! Time is actually flying! Congrats on your pregnancy and welcome to the board!!!

Love, Kendra

Baby Boy Cameron due Mid July 2004

24w 2d

~i~ 5/31/01

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-27-2004 - 1:39am
Hi Sue -

It is always so nice to read good news on this board - welcome! I met my DH in Syracuse while I was attending SU & he owned Hungry Charley's (on the hill). What a small world & congratulations!

Beth

~i~ 10/17/03

edd 8/30/04 (twins)

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-27-2004 - 9:12am
Sue,

On the TTC board you asked for my EDD. I believe it's 12/5/04. So just a few days behind you. Yet this is my 2nd so I'll probably deliver a little early & hopefully a vaginal birth!!

Bonnie

"Only when we are sick of our sickness shall we cease to be sick."

~ Lao-Tzu, from The Tao Te Cheng
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-27-2004 - 12:01pm

Sue,

I posted to you above but I just wanted to welcome you again to the board.

Krista - Mommy to Gabriel (June 10, 2004)

Proud to be CL of Pregnant after a loss board 

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-28-2004 - 6:59pm

Hi Sue.

Lynn

EDD:  1/27/06

BLOG

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-29-2004 - 7:32am
Hi Sue,

Welcome and congrats on your pregnancy!! I think you'll find this board a wonderful source of information and support. No one else understands how nervous I feel or how worried we can get because we've been through a loss before.

I'll be crossing my fingers for you at your u/s. I know exactly how you feel -- I had one last week and for the first time ever saw a heartbeat. It was amazing.

Take care!

LeeAnne

Finally pg with #1!

EDD 11/11/04

~i~ 10/7/03