new here

iVillage Member
new here
Fri, 03-26-2004 - 8:50pm
I'm Kelly and I have 2 children and one MC under my belt. I recently received surgery for camcer cells that were turning into cervical cancer. Now a few months later I find myself to be pregnant again. Or so I think. My LMP was Feb. 22 and I took a home test on the 21st of March when my pd. didn't show. It was a light +, but still a noticeable line. I felt some nausea for a day or two, but now I think it's gone. I am getting occasional light cramps, lighter than menstrual cramps, but still weird feeling. I am not bleeding or spotting, but I just don't feel pregnant anymore. I had nasty morning sickness with my first son, light nausea with my second son, and light nausea before I MC'd. Does this sound like another MC? Could it be implantation cramps? Has anyone ever experienced this? Thanks for listening. Kelly
iVillage Member
In reply to: keljon
Sat, 03-27-2004 - 8:37am
Kelly,

I went through nearly the same thing. I didn't get a positive, I got a negative, but I didn't even think there was a chance I could be pregnant. I was just worried that my body was not functioning properly and I took a test. I still remember those little crampy menstral like pains that I felt that assured me that I would be getting my period any day, however despite those little crampy menstral like pains I never did get my period, so things sometimes are already working out before we even know for sure. I did have sore bbs for a few days which alerted me to the possibility of a pregnancy, so I retested. Again it was negative. Then my sore bbs disappeared and I was symptom free. I decided to take one more test before scheduling an appt. with my doctor and the test was a very faint positive. I will be thinking of you and congratulations on your test. I hope it means you will be here for a long time.

Heather 8/5/04

iVillage Member
In reply to: keljon
Mon, 03-29-2004 - 7:09am

Kelly,

Congrats on your PG and welcome to the board.

Krista - Mommy to Gabriel (June 10, 2004)

Proud to be CL of Pregnant after a loss board