New here, Hi!

iVillage Member
New here, Hi!
Fri, 04-09-2004 - 2:42pm
Hello girls. I use to post on this board when I was pregnant with my 3rd child. I had just had a miscarriage 5 months before I got pregnant and it was the most scariest time in my life. I didn't post all that much then, but you really have helped me. I would read more than I would post.

Now I am pregnant again. Due in December and I'm spotting again. I'm terrified! I thought it would be easier after going through a pregnancy after my miscarriage, but it's not. I'm terrified of miscarrying again. Even though this pregnancy was a complete surprise, I do NOT want to ever go through another miscarriage again. It was one of the worst times in my life.

Anyway, I've babbled long enough. Here is my intro;

My name is Tracy. I'm a 28 year old SAHM in Ontario Canada. I have 3 boys, Tyler (6) Zachary (3) and Joshua (3 months old!) My angel left to be with Jesus on January 4th, 2003 at 9 weeks gestation. (before my third son) Now I'm pregnant again and due Dec 10th. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Hugs, Tracy

#4 Surprise! EDD 12.10.04

iVillage Member
In reply to: mommy2tyler
Fri, 04-09-2004 - 10:29pm
Congratulations, Tracy.

This IS a great board they have really helped me through my worries and fears. We are just going to believe that everything is ok and that you will be here for a very long nine months!

Heather 8/5/04

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-09-2004 - 11:22pm
Tracy,

Wow, three months, that would be a surprise. My friend's wife told me she was 6 weeks when her parents were given the OK to BD again - BADA-BING-BADA-BOOM, then came baby 2. Her mom was nursing.

So they could be closer ;-)

I think I said this before on another thread --- but

CONGRATS - CONGRATS - CONGRATS,

Please make this a long visit.

Bonnie 12/5

"Only when we are sick of our sickness shall we cease to be sick."

~ Lao-Tzu, from The Tao Te Cheng
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-09-2004 - 11:31pm
Hi Tracy -

This pg is my first visit to this website and I too am scared witless... last m/c was just awful and I absolutely dread going through it again. But these ladies have been incredibly sweet and supportive, and have made me feel much calmer about it all.

Here's hoping whatever you're experiencing is just the way your 9 months is starting. With all the SBV's (I sure hope that's "sticky baby vibes!!" lol) flying about, good things just have to happen.

Big hugs,

Amy

iVillage Member
Sat, 04-10-2004 - 4:43pm

Hi Tracy,

Welcome to the board and Congrats on your PG.

Krista - Mommy to Gabriel (June 10, 2004)

Proud to be CL of Pregnant after a loss board 

iVillage Member
Sat, 04-10-2004 - 5:28pm
Thank you girls for the warm welcome!! I just know I will love it here. I pray that I'm able to stay around for the next 8 or so months.

Hugs, Tracy

W/ Baby Surprise! EDD 12.10.04