Kelli

iVillage Member
Kelli
Fri, 04-09-2004 - 11:14pm
Kelli,

Did we totally miss each other on the TTAL board or am I suffering baby brain & just do not recall?

I figured I'd give you a little more about me since we sound so familiar. I have one ds born 3/26/02. My mc was confirmed at 12w on 10/11/03. I was able to start TTC in January - held off by dh & resumed in Feb.

Perhaps with our cycles we were just missing each other?

WELCOME & CONGRATS!!

Bonnie

"Only when we are sick of our sickness shall we cease to be sick."

~ Lao-Tzu, from The Tao Te Cheng
iVillage Member
In reply to: firstglimpse
Sat, 04-10-2004 - 4:16pm

Hi Bonnie,

I only posted one or two times on TTCAL.

Kelli

DH - Jeff - Ann 04/18/98
DS - Elijah - 05/28/01<
iVillage Member
Sun, 04-11-2004 - 3:54am
I'm due 12/5. I'm going to try for a VBAC myself. My ds's head was so large I'm hoping that was the problem. I also believe since I didn't start dialating earlier in the game perhaps my hips didn't start seperating early enough to allow room. My c-section had many things that led up to it, so perhaps it was just a combination of everything.

Although, I need to convince dh it is safe, he still cries when he thinks about what we went through. I just really, really want to experience everything a woman's body can do.... well, I was convinced I could deliver all natural as well, but I'm beyond that, I want to remember my L&D, so give me the drugs when I say, give me the drugs! So we'll see.

Bonnie

Liam 3/26/02

~i~ 10/11 (EDD 4/22)

#2 12/5/04

iVillage Member
Sun, 04-11-2004 - 8:05am

Good luck with the VBAC.

Kelli

DH - Jeff - Ann 04/18/98
DS - Elijah - 05/28/01<
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-12-2004 - 7:01pm
Don't forget getting help when you need it! My family lives in another state. It would be sooooo nice to say, okay, I'm having my baby on the 5th, please make your flight arragements!

Nope, nope, nope, not with a v-birth!

My aunt always brags to my other aunts (I have 6 aunts, 7 girls if you include my mom) about how she gets to have c-sections.

I don't know anybody personally who's done a VBAC. Everyone I know has an elective c-section if they've had one previously, so I'm walking on totally new territory for myself.

EEEK!

I won't be around tomorrow. Check out my day!

ultra sound 8:30AM

oral surgery 12:30 PM

dentist appt 2:20 PM

Due to being in my 1st trimester very little drugs will be administered during the surgery, just basically what you get for getting a tooth filled (and they are cutting at bone & stuff!) So I don't know when I'll be feeling well enough to check back in.

I just hope my ms will be settled enough for this .... ugh, it get's worse with stress - this is not going to be fun! Already twice today I've lost my tiny small meal.

Bonnie

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-12-2004 - 10:01pm

Wow, Looks like you have a full fun filled day ahead of you...NOT!

I have two friends who have done VBAC.

Kelli

DH - Jeff - Ann 04/18/98
DS - Elijah - 05/28/01<
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-13-2004 - 12:39pm
Making short notes everywhere before my surgery.

One Solid HB !!! The tech's at this hospital are careful not to disclose much, so I don't know the rate, but it seems very good. She also measured my cyst so my OB will have those results by Thursday.

Whew! This pg seems real to me now!

Bonnie

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-13-2004 - 4:48pm

Hope your surgery went ok.

Kelli

DH - Jeff - Ann 04/18/98
DS - Elijah - 05/28/01<