new here!!!

iVillage Member
new here!!!
Sat, 04-10-2004 - 9:05am
hi everyone!!!!! i have been a little hesitant to join any edd club because i dont want to jump the gun. then i realized that i am going to believe the best about this pregnancy.

ok...... i am 29 and my dh is 27. we have 5 children ages: 11, almost 10, 6,3 and 14 months.last depo shot september '03. bfp first week of feb. m/c on 18 feb. used ferning scope and am now 3w and 4 d pregnant. got my first bfp on 7dpo!!!! that's a good sign,right? anyway, i am very excited about this!! i went back to babyzone and updated my lmp and due date. i also started a journal that is connected to my calender. today was my first entry and it made me feel good to be taking a step towards believing in this pregnancy.

sorry this was so long!! thanks for being here!!

cathy

iVillage Member
Sat, 04-10-2004 - 9:35am

Cathy,

Congrats on your PG and welcome to the board.

Krista - Mommy to Gabriel (June 10, 2004)

Proud to be CL of Pregnant after a loss board 

iVillage Member
Sat, 04-10-2004 - 10:50am
Hi Cathy and welcome. You have 5 kids? Wow, you are a brave woman!!!!!! I have one so far (5 yr old boy) and am expecting my second August 2nd. My DH and I struggle working and taking care of one; I can't even imagine having 5!! You must have the patience of a saint!

Welcome to this board...it's a great group of women and a wonderful support system.

Hoping you have a healthy, happy and uneventful 9 months.

Linda

23 weeks

Linda
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-12-2004 - 10:28am
Congrats, Cathy! And welcome to the board! I'm very sorry for your recent loss. I hope you have a H&H 9 months this time!

Lynn

edd 9/19

17 weeks

p.s. My younger SIL got preg. after being on the depo shot and ended up with twins! She did a poll on the Multiples board and found that many of the women expecting twins had been on Depo prior to getting pg w/twins, so...who knows, you might have a surprise in a few weeks.