Dorothy? You around? (m)

iVillage Member
Dorothy? You around? (m)
Thu, 04-15-2004 - 3:45pm
I haven't seen you post lately. Everything okay? Feeling any movement? Hope all is well with you and the little one!

Just thinking of you...

Lynn

edd 9/19

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-15-2004 - 5:04pm
Yes, I'm still around. That is so sweet of you to think of me! I check the message boards every day and I post occassionally, more to the September EC club recently because I didn't want to post my silly things and see "gatordee19" all over the place. ha!

Baby is doing fine. I'm using my doppler less now and I think I might return it next week (2 months rental total) since I can feel the little one kicking now: ) We get to find out the gender on Monday through 4 D ultrasound! AHHHHHH!!!! We bought the crib this past Saturday. I was hoping to do it after the u/s, but it was a floor model (Pali renee'), exactly what I've been dreaming about, and I just couldn't resist. Hope everything is well with you and your family, hatched and unhatched. : )

Here are some photos.

Dorothy

9-16

http://img45.photobucket.com/albums/v139/gatordee/april_001.jpg

http://img45.photobucket.com/albums/v139/gatordee/april_003.jpg

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-19-2004 - 11:36am
Good luck at your u/s!! Let us know how it goes!! I still have 11 more days for mine! Ugh. It was going to be the 23rd but the u/s tech was all booked that day, so we will go the 30th.

I'm so glad to hear that baby is moving around and fine! I've felt a few movements but not as often as with DS, I think. Not sure if this baby isn't as active as he was or if I'm more distracted by taking care of him, etc. I might just be missing most of the movements.

I think our babies are starting to be able to hear now at this stage! So by the time they're born they'll really know Mommy's voice.

I love the crib and nursery furniture you got! So cute! We haven't done anything for this baby yet--LOL! Waiting til the u/s before we discuss names, waiting until we move back to our house (July 1st) before we get things ready for the baby. But we had DS in our room for the first 6 months so I'm not too worried about it yet since we'll do the same.

Looking forward to hearing if it's a boy or a girl!!

Lynn

edd 9/19